Who knows what comes next

I didn't like the way she was acting around him

“Anyway, it’s our birthday tomorrow,” I said, changing the subject “What we gonna do? Hopefully they’ll let me out of here.”
“Umm, let me go check something with the doctors.” She walked out of the room with a smile planted on her face.
“Okay.” I said to no-one in particular.
A few minutes later Kayla came back. “Umm,” She started “We could go out to dinner or something?”
I nodded “Can-“I was disturbed by Kyle coming into the room. I looked up, he smiled at me.
“Umm, hi,” Kayla said “It’s, uh, our fifteenth birthday tomorrow, and, we were wondering if you would like to join us, our family and some of our friends for dinner?” she had a secret sort of smile on the corner of her lips.
“Umm, yeah sure, that would be cool.” He put some antibiotics and a glass of water on the table next to my bed.
“Great,” Kayla smiled “I’m Madeline, by the way, but you can call me Kayla, everyone else does.”
She stuck her hand out. I didn’t like the way she was acting around him.
Reluctantly, Kyle shook her hand “Kyle.” He said then looked at me. I frowned, as If I didn’t know what was going on.
The door squeaked open, and a head appeared round “Dixon, you’re needed, cubicle twelve.” He said and disappeared.
“Uh, I better go. Nice meeting you, Madeline. Goodbye, Madison.” He pushed the door open.
“See you tomorrow.” She squealed, waving. He smiled and walked out the room.
“I see why you like him Madi, he’s cute.” She saw me watching her “Don’t worry, he’s still yours.”
“Why did you do that? Invite him out with us?” I whispered “I wish you didn’t.”
“I was only trying to help. Anyway, don’t you want things to speed up a bit?”
“I guess you’re right. Thank you, Kayla.”

Then the door opened. “Madi, Kayla? Surprise, I’m here early!”

“EMMA-LEE!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short sorry.
Oooh whats gonna happen next? don't know yet
comment/subscribe-it makes me happy. c=
Beccy
x