Status: slow but still active

Huntington Beach or Perfection Beach?

Dont Hit the lights!

** Jimmy's POV**

What the hell was Sam talking about? "get out of town before they change you too."
Has she gone mad cause i am confused as hell on who the hell "they" she is talking about. Is she talking about Mom and Dad? I don't have a clue but this is adding to the strangeness.

"So who wants to watch a movie?" Zacky asked clapping his hand together once and looked around at everyone else who gave some sort of acknowledgment. So we all went inside to Watch a scary movie.

*Sam's POV*

i sighed quietly after eating the last bit of food on my plate. It was only 6 pm but i was a little tired.

"May i be excused ?" i asked smiling as i did so.

"Sure Sweet Heart" My father said then went to chat with my mother some more. I cleared my place at the table and washed my dishes then headed towards my room saying good night to my parents on the way up. I quickly made my way up to my room and shut the door i had to kill 3 hours before i can leave. i settled on doing my homework which i had to complete from every class. Yeah they even pile on homework tonight i have 2 essays to write one on the WW1 and another on how Hamlet is considered a tragic hero and then 3 other worksheets for math chemistry and anatomy.

when i glanced at the clock when i finished all my homework it was almost 9 - a few more minutes and the parental's would check to see if i was asleep. I got up quickly and changed into my pajamas and threw my shoes on to so i wouldn't have to do it later . I sprinted for the lights and flicked them off just in time to hear foot steps coming to my door. I dodged under the overs and pretended to sleep.

" Good night sweety " i heard my mother say as she kissed my forehead and left. I sighed and threw the covers off me and ran to my window watching the camera on the light post revolve and took my chance to jump out the window landing like a cat. I kept watching it waiting for my chance to run to the next bush to hid and took my chance and ran. It continued like this for ten minutes until i made it to my destination. I ripped the door open and ran in and screams emitted into the air.

** Jimmy's POV **

We just got to the point in Wrong turn where the creepy canablistic inbred guys barged into their own home caring one of the girls body that they had hunted down to eat when our frount door busted open making all the girls scream and matt to get up and tackle the culprit.

"Matt stop its just me" A girls voice said and matt let go.

"Christ Sam dont do that!" Matt said helping her stand up.

"You know you could have knocked in stead of barge in like normal people Sam " Zacky said .

"yeah well i couldnt stay out there long" she replied looking around the living room.

"hey gena, val, lacey michelle leana" she said upon looking around in the dark they said hey back and then silence followed for a few minutes.

"so.... what brings you here sam?" Johnny asked awkwardly trying to break the silence. She looked uneasy shifting on her feet biting her lip as i could see from the tv screen lights.

"Bri turn on the lights" i replied nodding my head towards the switch.

"NO!" Sam screamed then calmed down a bit.

"no dont turn on the lights i mean its fine in here liek this" she said covering up badly. Why cant we turn on the lights is beyound me Sam usually hates the dark,

"okay...." gena said slowly then got happy again

"its been so long! what have you been doing while we were gone? did you meet any hot guys?" she asked making all the girls gigle and probably most of the guys roll their eyes like me. When the gigling settled down i could have sworn she said " trying to survive" but why would she have to say that?

"Hey guys why is the lights off?" i heard somone say as they walked in the frount door and then the lights come on all of a sudden. There stood Jb and Matt .

"Fuck!" SAm screamed and looked panicked. okay this is totally weird.

"Sam okay seriously what the fuck has gotten into you?" i semi yelled at her demanding an answer. she stayed silent for a few moments .

"well?" i demanded she jumped back.

"this town jimmy its not right they did shit when you were gone." she blurted out looking around at everyone to see their reaction.

"what kind of shit?" leana asked using air quotes on shit. Sam bit her lip and then her head snapped to the window. When i looked to the window there was nothing there but she was panicking and mumbling.

"guys hurry up get your bags packed and go!" she screamed pacing the room.

"Sam what the hell are you talking about? we are not going any where!" i said gripping her shoulders tightly just then something came crashing into the window making smoke come out of it sending all of us in a coughing fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay its starting to pick up =]
but its still lame lol