Status: slow but still active

Huntington Beach or Perfection Beach?

only 5 out of 13 were found


* no ones special POV*


The smoke covered the whole room causing everyone to go into coughing fits.Sam tried speaking again but it was always interrupted by the coughing. The only words she managed to get out were "save your self" but few had heard.

Matt instantly grabbed Val when the smoke bombs where crashed through the windows and ran for the upstairs. Johnny and Lacey were on the floor holding each other trying to comfort each other.Zacky had an unconscious Gena in his arms trying to get away from the smoke to the best of his capability's. Syn was searching for Michelle but was having no such luck and was getting weaker by the second. The berry twins had managed to sneak outside hide.Jimmy was still trying to figure out what in the hell was going on and was worrying for his fiances and baby sisters well being but was having no such luck with all the smoke and the sudden feeling of being tired. Sam had managed to grab Leanna's shaking hand and hide her in between the wall and the book case but with trying to help everyone else she couldn't with stand the noxious fumes of sleeping gas any longer and passed out.

They were out side waiting for the smoke and sleeping gas to disappear before they went in to retrieve thevictims people inside to bring them back to the head quarters where everything was set up to begin their transformation.

When the fumes and smoke settled they had managed to go in and recover 5unconscious bodies. They searched the house for the rest of the group but it appears they were no where to be found.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one kinda sucks i admit but im sorry....
tell me your real thoughts on this be blunt lol
i wont care if you say it sucks just be truthful what you though about this chapter!
i will hopefully make it up to you next time / with other updates!
i am extremly busy with school.. mid terms and reasearch papers =/
and senior scheduling

- patti </3