Status: slow but still active

Huntington Beach or Perfection Beach?

The lost is now found... but what the hell is Perfection Inc?

Matt Berry's POV

I had ran with Jason outside of the house before whoever the hell it was tried to take us all away. I hoped that the others would be okay but I knew that wasn’t going to happen because from our hiding spot in the bushes I saw Sam, jimmy, lacey, Johnny and syn being dragged out of the house and put into the back of a big ironed van. On the van was printed “Perfection Inc.” What the hell did that mean?

“Matt where do you think they are taking them?” Jason whispered to me bringing me back to reality.

“ I don’t know Jay but we should go back into the house to see if the others are still in there” I replied getting out of the bushes. We carefully made sure no one else was watching us and snuck back into the house. Jason went upstairs while I searched the main level of the house and the basement. I started with the basement first.

“Anyone down here?” I asked into the darkness. I felt something hit me in the back of my knees making me fall flat on my face and then pressure on my back weighing me down.

“What did you do with my friends you asshole?!” I heard Zacky shout as he applied more pressure on my back.

“Ow you fucker it’s me Matt! Get off me you fat-ass I was just trying to find the rest of you!” I shouted in pain. Slowly his weight got off me and I could breathe without struggling.

“Oh uh sorry matt I thought you were one of the bad guys…” Zacky replied sheepishly. I nodded even though he couldn’t see me in the darkness. I heard more shuffling and snuffles from behind me and then the light turned on and we could finally see. Gena came over and Zacky put his arms around her.

“Is this where you guys hid when those smoke bombs came through the window?” I asked looking around to see where they could have hid.

“Yeah behind the oil tanks it was a tight squeeze but we both fit. I mean when they came down here I was for sure we were goners.” Zacky replied and then kissed gena’s head, she was all shaky.

“Do you know where any of the others are?” Zacky asked and I shook my head no.

“No man you two were all I have found, Jason went up stairs to find some of the others Sam, Lacey, Johnny, Syn and Jimmy are gone man.” I replied as we walked up the stairs and looked on the main level of the house.

I wasn’t having any luck but I heard Zacky yell he had found Michelle in the kitchen and that Gena found Leana in the den. Next I heard Matt and Val coming down the stairs with Jason and we all met back in the living room. The girls were all sitting next to each other and holding hands crying a small bit still shaken up from what had happened earlier.

“Did anyone see anything that could help us find them?” Matt asked looking around the room to us guys. Zacky had shook his head no since he was in the basement, Jason said no and I was about to when I remembered the van.

“I don’t know if it will help but I saw the van they were carried off in it said something about Perfection inc. I mean it was a big ass van like the ones an insane person gets carried off in in the movies.” I replied looking thoughtful as to how we could find out what and where this perfection Inc was.
♠ ♠ ♠
short again but i promise it will be more interesting as it goes on :)
this is kinda another filler but lets you know who wasnt captured...