‹ Prequel: My Heart's Melodie

Forever.

one.

Melodie—

Tour is going great! It would be a lot better if you were here, though. Joe has lost his mind, I think. He keeps grumbling about he hasn’t seen you in over a month. I’m about to kill him, but I know you wouldn’t be too happy about that. But we all miss you (:

All of us are sorry that we havn’t called you at all since we left. I would have called you know instead of sending this, but it’s late here. Kevin’s already asleep, and you know how he is.

We’ve been really busy; we have press conferences almost everyday, and I have school. Joe and Kevin always go and meet up with old friends, or at least Kevin does. Joe just tags along. Mom took his cell away because he was trying to call you around two in the morning the day after we left, and she said we all needed sleep, and so did you. Kevin’s always texting other people, and wouldn’t let Joe have the phone. I think I left mine at home, but Mom won’t get someone to come and get it because apparently it’s my fault for forgetting it.

So how are the dance rehearsals going? I hope you aren’t arguing with Stacy too much, she doesn’t make things to fun when she’s around.

Well, I better go. I’m getting pretty tired and we have to get up early tomorrow morning for a photoshoot.

Love from all of us,

Nick

P.S. Joe’s standing over my shoulder reading what I’m typing, and is threatening me now that if I don’t tell you that he loves you very much and you better call Kevin’s phone so Joe can talk on it to you, he’s gonna kill me. So call Kevin so that me or him don’t die.

You would never want that, would you? XP


I re-read the email, and printed it out. Who knew that it would be Nick to email me and not Joe? Well, at least I had heard from them finally.

I sighed. I really wished I had gone with them, but I couldn’t because of the dance competition, which was next week. And yet, Alice had gone. Sometimes I think she really did like Joe,and was rubbing it in my face.

The single sheet of paper came out of the printer, and layed there, waiting for me to pick it up. I did, and blew on it to get the ink to dry. I folded it up and put it into a box.

I had covered the box with a collage of pictures, all of me and the Jonas family. It was ranging from the day we first met, to just last month, right before they left.

Inside the box was even more pictures, and other memorable things about them. I had birthday cards, plastic bracelets, candy wrappers, and small gifts the boys had given me.

I really wished I could see them again soon. I missed them all so much, I felt like part of me was missing. But it wasn’t anything like I was feeling about Joe.

For the first week they were gone, I felt empty. Joe had told me he would call me or email me as soon as he could, and he promised to talk to me everyday.

It didn’t happen.

The first time I had heard from them in a month was today, and it wasn’t even from Joe. It was from Nick.

The last time they had gone on tour, Joe had completely forgotten me. For awhile, I thought it would happen again.

But a part of me knew that Joe wouldn’t let it happen again. Joe knew how I felt about him, and how he had left me last time. He also knew that if they had come back from tour, but had never contacted me, I would hunt him down.

But I knew I would never have to. Joe said he would love me forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how excited I am for this sequel (: Only thing is, unless I have like NO homework on a weekday, I will only be updating this every weekend. ):
Please comment.... :D