‹ Prequel: My Heart's Melodie

Forever.

two.

“Hey Melodie,” I heard someone call. I turned around, just to see that Stacy was jeering at me. “Where’s your boyfriend?”

“Just leave me alone, Stacy,” I said monotonely. She and her little clique of friends smirked at me.

“Left you, did he? Just like he left me? Oh, right. You wanted him to leave so he could make his fans happy. You decided to stay home so you could make your other friends happy with the competition. You had a choice.”

I stood there, shocked. Never in my mind did I think that Stacy, of all people, actually had a brain, and could use it.

I turned and continued walking.

“Oh, lets face it, Stacy. The only reason you wanted him was to get into his pants.”

Her friends stopped giggling.

“Oh, you have never been so right, my friend,” she said, casually swinging her arm over my shoulders. “And yet, so wrong.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” I asked, shrugging my shoulders, letting her arm fall. I turned to face her.

“I,” she paused, “did, want him for that exact reason. But there was more too.”

“And what might that be?”

“I did love him, you know.”

“My butt you did.”

I turned, continuing to walk down the now empty hallway. Stacy sped up to keep up with me.

“And guess what?”

“What?” I asked, my annoyance leaking through my voice.

“I’m going to get him back,” she hissed, and walked through a door with her coharts to her nest class.

|***|

“I hate Stacy,” I whispered to Cassidy.

She gave me a sympathetic look. “Don’t we all?”

“She is such a sl-

“Miss Thomason, would you like to share your conversation with the class?”

I turned my head to look at my Calculus teacher.

“No, Mrs. Staradd.”

“Good. Then please take notes.”

I took out a piece of paper, and picked up my pen. Instead of taking notes, I wrote to Cassidy.

Gosh, everyone at this school is nutto.

I agree. So do you think he’ll be home for prom?

?

Joe.

Oh. I’m not sure. He said th~


My pen made a large streak along the paper as it was picked up from underneith my pressed hand.

“Miss Thomason, please see me after class.”

I groaned. Cassidy shrugged her shoulders at me.

“Now, take notes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two!
This was definitly a filler. Please continue to subscribe, and leave comments! I love all of them!! (: