Distant

001

A smell in the distance awakens me, the smell of surrounding trash alarms my senses.
This hangover isn't being helped at all.
I recognise that scream, I think its the girl from down the road. I hear her screaming for help all the time. Either it's her, or we have a new victim in this god forsaken world.
I lift myself up out of the trash can , then a see the young girl from down the road , tears streaming from her eyes, blood dripping from her tiny body , she's running my way.
It's amazing what fear can do, evan when you completely out of strength something terrifying enough can make you run as fast as Cathy Freeman on steriods
She continues to run, but then she stops ,she stares, she stares at me. Not normal , a life of being ignored I'm oblivious on what to do. I look into her eyes so many tears, so much fear..a look pleading for help shooting at me. Still unsure on what to do I step forward and pull her into a warming embrace, she hugs back.
This feeling is completely new to me it's amazing , unusual, weird, and i love it , She let's go.
Fuck I shouldn't have hugged her
It must be weird for a Young rich girl to be held buy a young but ofcourse much older than her , poor man.
I let my arms fall of her , I look, I analyze.
So many bruises and cuts I remember that life I continue to let my eyes flow taking in every mark left by her tormentor.
She falls, a sudden rush of panic takes over. I quickly pick her up and carry her back to my oh so magnificant alley way gotta love us homeless
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you want more or no?