Status: Lost...

Carved My Name

Thirteen

"Freedom!" Jenna and I yelled, throwing our arms in the air and spinning around.

We were forced to watch those videos. They held us hostage. Massive amounts of people that over powered us. Someone sat on me to hold me down. I love track, it just saved my life back there. I sprinted out of there with Jenna and hid ourselves by the pool. Everyone is too busy watching movies to really chase after us. They know we'll just escape once more if they caught us.

"Ahhh! Too loud!" Someone said in agony. I chuckled.

"Princess, you don't know agony." I darkly said to Missy.

"When will they go away?"

"I wish I knew that too." I sighed and sat on the ground with her.

Another floor social event with Jenna, Bam, Missy, the 69 eyes, no unwanted skanks or bimbos, and myself, just the way I like it

"What are they doing in there?" Jyrki asked us.

"Home videos; everyone loves them."

"They forced us!" Jenna complained.

"They actually sat on me. Do you know what a hundred fifty pounds feels like to someone than weighs less than ninety pounds?" I glared to Jenna.

"Sorry." Jenna softly said. I yawned.

"I wanna sleep but I don't trust any of them."

"What if we say we'd take care of things?" Bazie suggested.

The Eyes are pretty sober; unlike the other four of us.

"That means putting this whole house and all its contents in the hands of you five."

"You look dead." Jussi simply put it.

"I'm stressed." I quickly replied.

"Go to sleep and sleep in." I sighed to Jussi.

"It's not that simple. Who's going to make breakfast? I haven't seen Claire in days. I need to pick her up and bring her here. I come here only to see her."

"We can take care of things."

They're really pressing that. They want to take care of my brother's house for me. They're trying to redeem themselves to me. It's hard to trust someone after not seeing them for five years. How do I know I can really trust them? Missy I can trust, but she's just as drunk as I am; only she can't hold her liquor as long as me. I wonder where Jacques is, he might be able to help.

But if they really want to help, I might as well let them.

"All right, I give." I kicked my hells off my feet. I enjoy the cold air on my feet. "If you guys think you can handle the rest of the party and tomorrow morning go ahead."

"We'll try our hardest."

"You better." I got on my knees and kneeled down. I finished my corona then stood up. "I will be taking my medicine shortly and won’t be waking until sometime late tomorrow morning."

The eyes smiled at my sudden trust in them. They better not screw up. If they do something is going to be cut off by Martha's cooking knifes. What can they screw up in this house? They've obviously cooked for themselves and lit a candle. They won't burn the house down. We've already put away the majority of the fragile and important things in the house. They won't break those.

All I need to do is take my medicine and go to sleep. Then I wake up whenever I want, check out what damage they've done and then I go get Claire. It's already one in the morning, a few more hours of partying. The guys only have an hour of cleaning to do. They can wake whenever they want. They don't have to have breakfast as one group. It's all better for me. I don't have to do much of anything at all.

I snuck up to my room and locked the door. I took off my party clothes for shorts and blank tee shirt. I took my medicine and quickly felt their affects hit my system. Not long until I passed out on my bed, sound asleep. The party below me didn’t even wake me up.

This is mean, but when I wake up, I'm expecting some traumatic still in this house. I'll be a little surprised if there are some people passed out on the floor; even less if it's Jenna and her new boyfriend. A mess is still expected. They won't clean up. Ha, they barely clean their own houses. What makes mine so different?

Exactly like I wanted; I woke up late, took a clean shower, completely styled my hair, and dressed up in some jeans and a gray sweater under some layered camis. I left my hair down and kept it straight like always. I yawned and sat in the living room with toast covered in strawberry jam in my hands. I'm proud at the 69 Eyes. They really did prove their word to me. They took care of the party and really did clean up.

"I'm going to pick up Claire in thirty minutes. I'm planning on taking her out to lunch. So if anyone wants to get out of this house be ready to leave." I said before taking bites out of my snack.

"Sounds great sweetheart. Count us there." Jyrki said.

"Sweetness. I'm going to do some laundry, meaning if you have laundry give it to me now or put by the laundry door."

"Whatever." Krista got up crossing her arms and going in the basement.

I sighed at her attitude and went in my room and the room Claire last used. As I got out clothing was thrown in my basket from all rooms. After having many clothes not only thrown at my face, I carefully went down the cold stairs in my bare feet. I love the feeling of cold hard wood floors on my feet; especially when my jean cuffs go over my feet.

"Jussi, we've been together for five years! It's time for us to get married!"

And this, my lovelies, is the perfect moment to sneak into a conversation. How's one going to be as quiet as they can be and pretend she's listening to her ipod? I am. Antoinette Kristen Kavinstavanti is going to do so. It's wrong but I plain don't like whatserface- Krista. Jussi isn't exactly on my good side either.

"Krista, we've been together then break up over ten times."

"It's been five years! I want to marry you!"

"I don't think I’m ready for that."

"Jussi! You still can't get over that girl!"

"Shhh! Be quiet! I don't want her to hear."

Ha ha.
Too late.
I'm one step ahead.

"Jussi! Are you listening to me? It's been five years! We should be married by now!"

"You're not listening to me! I'm not ready for that!"

"You should be!"

"I don't have to be ready!"

I puckered my lips and began backing out back into the laundry room. I separated the clothes and started the wash then quickly went upstairs before those two noticed I'd been listening on them.

I'm so mean. I can be so heartless; actually I am.

I closed the basement door and put the basket back in the upstairs hallway bathroom. I put my Roxy flats on and stood at the front door. I found a whistle Martha probably uses if she's ever attacked, and blew my hardest into it. I heard quite a few loud thumps and a nice amount of cursing directed towards me. I darkly chuckled at the hate being sent at me from sending a surprise wake up call for everyone in the house.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Krista hissed at me.

MUST NOT LAUGH.
MUST NOT LAUGH.
GOOD ANNIE. GOOD ANNIE.

"Ready?" I calmly, without much care, said looking at them. Bam smiled to me at how much I resembled him.

"Hells yea bitch." Bam smiled.

"Then let's go."

Shoes were put on and so were hoodies. Everyone followed me out to Draco's hummer. I'm pretty sure each of them had their ipod with me. I stretched my hand out for one of those ipods. A black 80 GB video was placed in my hand. I didn't really give a thought to who it belonged to when turning it on.