Status: Lost...

Carved My Name

Fifteen

None of us seemed to want to go back to the house. The skank did, but I no longer listen to her. She's dead to me. I don't like her and I never did like her.... As if no one realized it already. We didn't leave her in the car again. Nooooo. We put her on a bench not too far from us so we can surveillance her; or at least one of us could do so.

We're at a park. Only because Claire asked to and like above, we didn't have the heart to go and mope around the house like we have been for the past few days. Claire is having a ball. So are Missy and Bam with his skateboard of course. Those rock stars are acting cool, thinking that they're too cool for the play ground. Fine by me; they're on skank patrol so I don't have to do it myself.

Yet I'm on the same boat as them. I'm just standing here watching Claire, Bam, and Missy enjoy themselves. I'll only go if they want me; at some point Claire is going to be screaming for me to play with her. I guess you can say I'm off in my thoughts. My mind's been eating itself over this Jussi/Krista thing. The problem doesn't help when I can't forget nor let go of the past. I wish I can; that's all I really desire.

"AUNTIE!" I screamed and toppled to the ground when some kid ran into my legs.

I rolled over and looked at the kid then gasped. "DAVID!"

I bear hugged my nephew. Immediately I forgot that he pushed me to the ground. He's my nephew either way; he can do that to me. It's not like his parents are going to do anything about it. I finally get along with youngest, yet still older than me, brother. I held the ten year old in my arms while trying to stand up.

"Antoinette! You shouldn't be picking up that child!" Sasha, Draco's first wife [no more Emily!] and David's mom, warned me.

"I'm not going to die Sasha."

"That child weighs more than you."

"And he always will." My brother Draco announced. Like much of my family, he's not afraid to make remarks about my anorexia to my face.

Draco took his son off from my figure. I chuckled and felt the weight lifted off me. Draco set the hyped up child on the floor. He ran to Claire within in seconds. I smirked to my brother. 'Can we say another track prodigy like I were?' Okay, I wasn't a prodigy but I was good at it! Draco stepped to me and hugged me then let Sasha hug me. Actually she jumped on me and I caught her.

"Oh and you tell me not to carry your son but here you are jumping on me. Hippo." I snorted.

"Oh my god! You're right!" With that said she jumped off me then started freaking out.

I chuckled at her freak out. Out of all the people I know, she worried a little too much about my weigh. She has this idea glued in her brain that if I carry something too heavy, person or object, my bones will give way and break. Now I have more faith in myself. It's nice, though, to have someone to worry about me; it makes me feel like someone shows some concern about me.

I've known this girl for years. All those years I've been anorexic. She feels for me. She knows the pressure of being a teenage girl; after all she's only three years older than me. She like many before and after her tried to get me in a clinic. Her, and the many others, were shot down. I refused to go to any rehab. There was nothing wrong with me. So I chose to reject food and constantly exercise; nothing wrong with trying to stay fit.

"So sis," Draco put his arm around my shoulder. "Can I have my hummer back?"

"Only, if you can arrange a ride back for all of us."

"Look behind you." I looked and saw two silver cars.

"That's going to fit... ten people?" I snorted with doubt.

"Yep." He confidently smirked.

I shrugged and exchanged the hummer keys for two BMW keys. "Good enough."

"Is that him?" Draco whispered in my ear, directing his eyes at Jussi.

"Is it." I sighed.

I felt his arm then his entire bodies stiffen and fuse into that protective sibling state. He took my side on what happened during that December unlike the majority of my siblings and parents. "What's he doing here?"

"Hitched a ride with Bam and Missy; wouldn't take no as an answer."

"Don't let him go to your head."

"Too late." I playfully said. Draco's head snapped at me. His eyes were a mixture of surprise, disappointment and anger. Before he could make some remark or start an argument Claire skipped over from the slide towards Draco and I. With each skip I noticed her pace becoming slower and slower. 'Claire, what's wrong?"

Claire yawned and slowed her pace into a faint skip. I bent down and picked the child in my arms. Her favorite thing to do is to wrap her legs around my waist. I smiled and buried my face into her hair. I took her actions as meaning she’s done here. If she's done, then it's time for us to head home.

"Hey, where's your skank?" I asked Jussi. He didn't answer me within in the time frame I expected. He didn't look at me either; he looked at Draco, who still hadn't backed off from protecting me. Draco must have been glaring at him, I saw Jussi's eyes look down at the ground with a very peculiar look. He shrugged in response. "Shit."

"ANNIE!" Draco gasped, momentarily forgetting about the Jussi issue.

"Claire knows the no no words." I rolled my eyes at his unneeded drama. "Anyways, we need to find the skank."

"Can't we just leave her here?" I heard someone not known spoke out loud.

"Hey, I'm allllll up for that idea." I brightly smiled. "Whoever said that, they get a cookie."

"A cookie? That's it?" They frowned and obviously disagreeing with my idea of a reward.

"Get over it." I chuckled. "Anyways, I'm all up for leaving her here."

Out of nowhere, David, my nephew smiled to me and hugged my legs. I smiled to him and bend down a little to kiss his forehead. It's hard with little Claire tightly clinging to me. David looked fine with my effort and said his goodbye to me. Behind me Sasha hugged me. I laughed and hugged her with the best I could. Okay, all that joking I did to Beth about her trying to hug me, I take back. It's hard with this one!

Sasha smirked at my mental ask of forgiveness to Beth. She scares me with how well she can read my thoughts! I rolled my eyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek instead of expressing myself with words. That works better. I turned to my brother and gave him a kiss on the cheek too. Ah, to think, we hated each other for about... eighteen years. Like I said before, the only people I get along with in my family nowadays are the people I used to hate. My, my how things have changed dramatically.

I watched my brother, his wife, and my nephew get into their Hummer. I'm debating if I should keep this fact to myself or tell someone. I haven't driven a small car in years. Since staying at my brother's house or at Harold's house I drive the big SUV. I can't make any promises on how well I'll drive in some midget car. I'd say I feel sorry for the people I'm driving, but more than half of them lied to me. That little delicate fact cancels out all of my apologies.

I stared at the silver BMW pursing my lips to the side. I threw one key over to Bam and Missy. Missy caught the key and held it tightly in her hands. I turned and made a quick head count. Five rock stars plus two lovebirds plus one skank equals eight. Then Claire and I are two. Two plus eight is ten. We would have nine if some moron didn't go find the skank while I said my bye-bye's to my family. Damn that person. This will work though; five in one car and five in another. Hmm, I wonder if we can put the skank in the trunk. She's already tied up and can't make any noise. For all know there's nothing in the trunk.

"Does anyone have any strong chemicals?" I suddenly asked out.

"Um, no. We don't tend to carry those on hand at all times." Archize said, completely confused at my random question.

"Scottish Queen of France, I like your thinking." Bam evilly grinned to me. He's the only one who caught on to my plan. And really, he should be the only one to realize what I'm thinking about.

"Ugh, there goes my idea." I groaned. "Four people in each car not counting Missy or me."

I carried little, now sleeping Clarie into the back seat. Her body slumped against the side of the door when I closed it. I looked behind me and saw the Eyes and Krista working out their groups. Honestly, just divide yourselves and get the cars. I don't care who's going with whom. We all want to leave and they're making a big deal out of it.

I leaned on the rear of the car. In a single file line, Jyrki, Jussi, Bazie, and Krista sorted out their seating in the car. No one outside the cars but me I walked around the car going to the front. I mumbled an advanced apology for when I changed the seat to my height; Sasha and her unusually shortness for being an adult. As if I know what I'm doing, I drove out of the playground parking lot, through the town, and on to the highway. All calmly too, the madness from Krista hasn't begun yet.