Status: Lost...

Carved My Name

Sixteen

All giddy, I giggled while driving on the highway. I simply love this car. Screw the giant gas eating SUV's I usually drive; I fucking want this car. From the passenger seat Jussi is chuckling at my excitement. Jyrki is in the back, the barrier between Claire and the skank. She's still tied up, but we had to take the duct tape off her mouth.

It takes people about three tries to find a car they... enjoy. All the buttons and high tech gadgets that are apart of this car I'm digging. A sun roof on a small car is different from a sun roof in a giant car; and I'm testing that thought way too much right now. I've opened the roof more than necessary and got yelled at by the skank for the uncalled for action.

She can just go fall in a ditch and stay there forever. I'm driving the car. What I'm doing is probably completely against what's taught at driver's Ed. I've had my license for about ten years, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing. And when I don't know what I'm doing, pf, acting is easy.

Nollia jumped off Jussi's lap when hearing the sun roof close for good. Okay, she might have not heard that but she heard one of her favorite songs. Yes, dogs can have favorite songs; especially tiny lap ones named Nollia. Nollia jumped a little on Jussi's lap, going crazy. She scanned the windows, spun around, and then took seat in my lap.

"Damn hell! You're going to get us killed!" The skank screamed.

I turned the volume up of 'Every time We Touch' to soothe the hyper lap dog; also to drown out Krista's complaints. I wonder if she's realized that I do not like her one bit. I'm betting my money that she only gets on my nerves for the sake of seeing me in such a bad mood. Sounds like something I would do- to an extent. I don't think I would do it as bad as she does.

"Krista, if I wanted to kill you, you would have been dead a long time ago." I chuckled.

"I can get you arrested."

"Um, no, you can't. You see the thing about the law system is that I can threaten you all I want and that's not enough reason for someone like you to file a charge against someone like me. Someone should have been paying attention in government rather than giving someone a blow job."

"THAT'S IT!"

"SH! CLAIRE IS SLEEPING!"

I think I'm having more fun in this argument more than she is. She's feeling the same emotions I feel almost everyday when I'm stuck around her. She knows how it feels to be serious and have the person you hate giggle back at your never even giving a shit to your emotions. Ha, welcome to everyday for me skank.

Krista huffed, ending everything. I smiled in triumph. Claire still leaned against the door on my jacket, sleeping her little heart out. We'll be home soon; she'll probably be wide awake the moment I pull into the driveway.

"I don't like you." Krista mumbled.

"That's perfectly fine; I don't like you either. I'm glad we settled things out."

"As if."

"Can you please just shut the fuck up? It's only ten more minutes until we get to my place. Until then just shut your mouth."

Her face? Priceless. Complete shock. Like those high school girls. Man I've honestly missed that face. Coming from her, makes me smile larger and larger.

When the song ended Nollia cuddled down in my lap. I turned down the volume, now waking up Claire. I groaned at my luck. Here I thought the skank would be the one to wake up Claire. No; it had to be me when I simply turned the volume down. I think Claire's weirdness comes from Beth.... Partially from me too.

Claire jumped a tad in her seat, unsure of where she's at. A look at the people around her and her eyes traveled back to the window. I smiled via the mirror at her, signaling a lane change at the same time. I got off the exit, driving through a small tourist town then turning on a road that led to the nice, expensive Mountain View homes.

Behind my silver BMW, the silver BMW Missy drove. Together we parked in the flat, circular driveway. Nollia hopped out of the car first, running to the front door and begging to go inside. I picked up the slightly drowsy blond haired girl, letting her legs wrap around my waist. I never liked taking two trips, I struggled to get Claire and Nollia's things from the truck; almost losing my footing and hold of Claire.

"I got it." A suave Finnish accent spoke in my ear, taking my hand off the handles of the two bags. I smiled softly at Jussi, allowing him to grab the bags.

A line formed behind me. I locked the door and put the security system on when we left. I had to unlock the door and disarm the system before anyone gets in the house. I really hate cops and I do not want a confrontation if someone decides to be stupid. Jenna did that once and it took me an hour to explain how I didn't own or live in the house but I stayed in it while my brother was away. They hardly believe me then, they're never going to believe me this time.

I slid my shoes off by the door, walking to the kitchen. I went in the refrigerator, taking out a pitcher of mixed berry green tea. I poured some with ice in a green polar bear cup for Claire. I knew others would want someone and juggled to carry the pitcher and stacks of cups. I said I don't like taking multiple trips; and it would help if I didn't carry Claire and her own drink.

"Love, you don't need to carry everything." Again, Jussi saved me. He took the heavy pitcher and tower of glasses from me. I balanced Claire's weight out, still holding her drink for her.

"Thank you Jussi."

Jussi returned my smile, following me to a hidden room that people don't know about. We were followed by the majority of the group, going to the basement, past the spare bed room to a large, formal basement with a pool table, access to the outside, a bar, and large collective wine cellar. There's also a slide down screen that serves as the home theater. To bad there is no comfortable movie like chairs. Actually, there are hardly any chairs in here. There are a few stools by the bar but the majority is mats and bean bags. This room was designed to signify relaxation and damn we've got it.

Claire got out of my arms, taking her cup of tea to the bar counter. Cups were passed around, so was the green tea. I realized all of the 69 Eyes were with me, Bam and Missy had gone upstairs, and there was no skank. 'Wow... this brings back a lot of memories.' I didn't let that thought get to my head, I might as well enjoy the time I don't hate these men.

Then again, Claire is in the room and there are many things I keep from her when she's around. She's a young child but I still think she knows a hell of a lot more than people, including myself, give her credit for. After all, she knows the word schizophrenia. That's one giant word for a five year old.
♠ ♠ ♠
More tomorrow, it's late