Status: Lost...

Carved My Name

One

"Can you pick us up?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"We're about to board. We'll be there in two hours."

"See you then Missy." I yawned again and got out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I brushed my teeth while waiting for the water to heat up. Pressing a button on the ihome stereo, music sang all around the room. I jumped at the sudden heat on my pale skin then got used to the temperature.

Earlier than planned, I ran some errands. It's not often I get to go out to the stores. But since I'm out already, might as well not waste more gas on a second trip. Dressed in a black tee with an elephant printed on it, plain jeans, and green flip flops I made my way through the crowds, going to the arrival area of the air port. I leaned against the glass and metal railings, periodically sipping on my izzie.

I smiled when seeing my friends. Bam and Missy.... Plus more. My smile faded when I saw who exactly walked behind them. I glared at Bam and Missy. Crossing my arms and not going to hug them. I stayed where I stood, waiting for them to reach me. They hid from any fans; standing before me. The couple looked down at the ground with guilty looks. I kept my glare hard on them.

"What the fuck?" I said to Bam and Missy. "You never told me they would be with you."

Missy pushed Bam in front of her. "They didn't give us a choice."

I glared at Bam and looked the five men, and one woman off to the side of us. "Is that her?"

Bam and Missy nodded to me. My glare only intensified. I didn't aim it to them in a whole, to Jussi. I walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face. The people around us looked at me then Jussi. Eventually their eyes landed on Jussi's hands; that were woven with the girl's hands. I went easy on him. He deserves so much more after he what he did to me.

I turned on my hells and walked in front of the group. Missy followed behind me, I stopped at the baggage claim and waited for everyone to get their luggage. With their stuff in their hands the eight of them followed me to the parking lot. I dug the hummer car keys out of my pocket, unlocking the doors to a dark red H2 Hummer.

I got in the front, waiting for everyone. Today, I was in a good mood. I'd be seeing my old friends that I trust. I woke up on a good note; despite my wake up call being Missy calling me. Yet I lost my happiness for the day when my eyes landed on those five black dressed men and... a skank that joined them.

Bam hopped in the front with me. The other six managed to get in the two rows of the hummer. A hummer that doesn't belong to me mind you. Okay, I guess I owe an explanation and/or clarification on some details that I didn't mention earlier.

I still live in Helsinki. I'm here in the states because I have time off from my job. Whenever I have time off I fly here and visit some people. I don't have my own house; too expensive for me to keep one house in two countries. I stay with the few relatives that actually tolerate me. Right now, I'm taking care of my brother Aaron and his wife Martha's house and cars while they're on vacation. This hummer is actually my brother Draco's.

And to be honest, I don't know why his car isn't with him.

"I need to make some stops." I mumbled while getting out of the airport parking lot and going back on the highway.

"It's okay Antoinette." Missy smiled to me.

Bam, knowing this car like the back of his hand, felt the need to spice up the silence. Bam found my ipod and plugged it in. Putting it on random, he does exactly what I do; periodically change to the next song once the song is one we didn't like.

"What is it?"

"What the fuck is Opportunities-?"

"Bam Margera! Don't you dare change that song!" I yelled at snatched my ipod from him, putting it on play.

"Jesus, someone's bitchy." I flipped off the guys in the back.

"Fucking bite me." I hissed.

The most tense ride to date. We didn't talk. Some of us didn't know what to say. Then they are some of us who have a lot to say but can't exactly put it all together smoothly. I kept my mouth shut. What do I have to say to these guys? Other than Bam and Missy. If it were just those two and me a conversation would be on fire right about now.

The music toned down, no one pressing the volume button. I jumped in my seat when that stupid blue tooth ringer rang through out the car. Think of the traditional cell phone/ home phone ring. At it's at the loudest volume too. I cursed in my colorful mind and pressed the phone button on the screen of the touch screen... screen. What ever the hell it's called.

"Wow, you're up." Mr. Norris chuckled in the phone.

"Ha ha Harold. Go fall in fucking ditch." Harold laughed harder.

"What's eating you?"

“Right now, nothing."

"I didn't mean it that way?"

"No shit Sherlock. I didn't graduate on my looks."

"Sorry I forgot. Look, can you pick up Claire?" I sighed.

"I can't resist the girl, I'll pick her up."

"Thanks so much Annie! I owe you!"

"You owe me your first born!"

"You already have her! She likes you better-"

"Don't say that. If you worked... three hours less your relationship with her would be the way it should."

"I'll keep that in mind." He murmered

'No you won't.'

"I'll pick her up Harold." Harold thanked me again, and then hung up the phone.

The original music volume returned. And so did the silence in the car. Missy gave me a happy grin from the back. Bam gave me a smirk from next to me. They know so much about me but I don't care. They're people I can rely on through out my life. Plus I know them just as well as they know me.

"So... Annie, are you still living in Helsinki?" Bazie asked me.

"Yeah. I only moved to a new apartment."

"What happened to your first one?" Timo asked me, now getting into the conversation.

A) Too many memories of Jussi and I

Or

B) It didn't fit my needs after Beth died.

"It didn't fit my needs." I simply said. "It's closer to where I work than where I lived before."
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT

COMMENT FOR MORE PLEASE!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT MOREA!