Goodbye's Are Meant for Lonely People Standing in the Rain

Chapter One.

...And there it was, the little pink plus sign. The one that stood for positive.
"N-nick." Andrea stuttered as she looked over at him from the bathroom counter.

"Yeah? What does it say?" He asked as he walked over to her.
"I-uh, It says um, Nick I'm pregnant." Andrea said looking back down at the test. Nick gulped and wrapped his arms around her.

"It's alright baby, we can get through this." Nick murmured in her hair, Andrea felt a tear escape her eye. It's not that she regretted ever making love to Nick, and it's not that she was sad she was pregnant, she was just scared. Scared about what their futures were going to become of. They were just kids.

"Nick, what should we do?" Andrea whispered as he held her close to him.
"Baby, I think we should, first let the adults know, and then take responsibility. But its your body, so whatever you want. I'm behind you, one hundred percent." Nick murmured in her neck.

"I'm so sorry sugar." Nick said kissing the top of her head.
Andrea look up at Nick and smiled.

"Nick, don't be. I don't regret making love to you, I could never. I think that God has a plan for us, and that plan involves a little one of our own." Andrea stated as she looked down at her flat stomach, that would soon grow over time. Nick smiled at the thought of starting a family with his one true love. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and placed his hands on top of her stomach, Andrea smiled and placed hers on top of his.

"I love you, Nick." Andrea said as she played with the leather bracelet on Nicks arm. She noticed his purity ring on his finger and smiled.
"I love you too, Andie." Nick smiled and backed her into the living room. He then sat on the couch and pulled her down in his lap.

"We're gonna make it and be alright, okay, don't be scared." Nick said as Andrea scooted off of his lap and left her legs over his lap. Andrea nodded, but she couldn't help but think about the fact that Nick broke his promise, and with her, and she loved the Jonas family, she thought that they might hate her once they found out about her and Nick having sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go!
You go the results :]
Hope you like it.
=]
Leave lotsa comments. pleaseeee.
:D

Peace.Love.Jonas.
-Cheyenneduhhh