Goodbye's Are Meant for Lonely People Standing in the Rain

Chapter Two.

One month later.
"..Andrea's, well mom, dad, Andrea's pregnant." Nick said. Him and Andrea were currently in the Jonas house informing them of the little accident that occured. Denise and Paul were shocked to say the least. I mean their baby boy, had gotten his childhood friend pregnant, when he was only seventeen, and she was sixteen.

Earlier that day, Andrea called her parents and told them about the whole situation. Do you want to know what their response was? 'We always knew you wouldn't be able to keep your legs closed until you got married.', that's a horrible thing to say to your sixteen year old daughter. We can just say that the phone call ended with a few tear's streaming down Andrea's face, and Nick holding her tight, telling her that everything was going to be okay.

Nick wrapped his arm around Andrea's waist and pulled her close.
"We are going to take care of the baby. It's our responsiblity, and we can do this, we love each other." Nick said, the room still silent.

Denise opened her mouth to speak, but all that caused were a few tears falling down her face. Nick's heart broke, he didn't mean to dissappoint his mother, or his father, he was just so in love that this happened. Now, I'm not saying that Andrea got pregnant because Nick was in love, because that would be making excuses. Nick could have been more careful, he could have used a condom, there was one in his wallet, it was there, he just didnt take the time to dig it out and slip it on. Instead he dove into all of this responsiblity, that he may have not been ready for.

Paul, finally stood up.

"Nicholas, You and Andrea go upstairs, while your mother and I talk." Nick nodded and walked up the stairs with Andrea clinging to him, silently walking with him, up the stairs, down the hall and into his room, decorated with all the things a teenage boy would have. Baseball cards, all of Nicks baseball equiptment, posters of girls on the walls, and then Nick's guitar sitting in he corner of the room. That somehow stood out to Andrea more than anything, because she knew of Nick's love for music, and dream to someday make it. Yet, because of this little unexpected happening, that couldnt happen.

Andrea instantly moved her gaze to the floor as she sat on the bed pulling her knees to her.

"What are we gonna do..?" Andrea softly asked. Nick flickered his eyes from the ground to his love.

"Baby, Andie, I'll get a job, and we can get married, and we can, we can have this baby, and have an appartment, and do the best we can with what we have." Nick said as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"Nick, what do we have?" Andrea whispered, letting a tear fall.
Nick looked to the floor, then to her hand, then to his love. He took her hand in his and kissed it softly.

"Baby, we have, we have love, we have a baby on the way, and most importantly, we have each other." Nick took a moment to brush her hair out of her face and to wipe the tear with his thumb.

"I dont know about you, but having you, being able to call you mine, and love you. Well, thats all I'll ever need." He said softly rubbing his thumb gently over her hand and staring into her eyes. Andrea nodded and scooted a little closer to him.

They stayed cuddling like that for the next number of minutes that passed by, silent and just sitting there, until the door to Nick's room flew open.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO!" Yelled an angry Kevin Jonas, as he walked into the room and stood in front of the couple.
"Being so irresponsible! Making mom cry like that! I swear! You guys fucked and now the filthy sluts pregnant, and causing this family more drama than it needs!" Kevin yelled jerking Andrea up by her arm, getting Nick instantly angry at him for man handling her the way he was. He shot up from the place on his bed and grabbed Andrea's other arm gently, but firmly, pulling her behind him and stepping into his brothers face.

"Hey man, dont talk to her, or touch her like that! What do you think you are, you son of a bitch! This isn't her fault! It's mine!" He yelled staring into Kevin's eyes. Kevin seeing how scared he was, not of Kevin, but of what hes going to do, and how his life is going to change because of this bump in the road.

"You both better find a place to stay. Mom and dad arent dealing with this shit. They dont need to, I heard them talking. They can't handle this." Kevin glared at Nick, not wanting to say what he's saying, but also, needing them to understand the cost of their actions.

"This isn't your house you fucking douche. It's mom and dad's! I dont think YOU can decide on if we can stay here or not!" Nick yelled shoving Kevin back into the hall and slamming the door in his face. He then clicked the lock and turned to Andrea, who was just standing there letting her tears stream down her face.

"Baby." Nick murmered as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.
"I'm so sorry, he didn't mean it. Or maybe he did, but you know what, who fucking gives a shit, hes just mad. He will get over it, I hope." Nick said softly stroking her hair, as she nodded into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys chapter two!
=]

Im gonna be babysitting ALL weekend for my aunt and uncle while they go to Mexico.
So.
This is the update I decided to give you guys before I left.

A few questions for you guys.
Am I getting better at updates?
What story would you like me to update next?

:]

Answer those in a comment to this story, a comment on my wall, or if you're shy send me a message. ;]
Love you all for reading. =]

leave me lotsaaa comments. :]

I heart them.
=]

Peace.Love.Jonas.
-Cheyenneduhhh