Two hearts; beating away.

Ending.

Raynora's POV.

All I could see was darkness, I could hear faint mumbling and my head was pounding. I couldn't really move much but I could wiggle my fingers, I was finally able to move my hand slowly. I adjusted it on my stomach, it was flat...

My baby, it's gone..

Tears prickled my eyes and I couldn't lay down anymore, I shot up and let the tears leak down. An old lady that I recognized as Vampire Helen, she was a friend of my mother's a long time ago... "Helen! Helen! Where's Haine? Where is my baby?!" I shouted and stood up, stumbling, she pointed to the door and I quickly gathered myself before walking out.

He was down the road talking to someone else, and Rosie was there too..

They noticed me and I ran over to them, almost tripping. "Rayn.. dear, we lost the baby," Haine said quietly.

What?

"What?"

"We lost the baby.. I'm so sorry, there was an explosion in the warehouse and we couldn't save the baby." tears threatened to fall in his eyes, he kissed my forehead gently. "I tried.. we tried, Helen, she saw us and tried to help us but we just couldn't,"

"It's.. okay," I replied, wiping my eyes.

It wasn't really something to get teary over, or even feel sad about. They both understood and they had each other, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it. (:
My mind is overly-dramatic at night.