Status: Complete

My House is NOT Haunted

Kelly Queen just moved to California with her stuck-up sister and slightly crazy parents. But when something... disturbing is found in the mansion, Kelly is swept up in the ongoing mystery of a girl's brutal murder. With the help of Brooke, the class bully, Brandon, the dangerous heartthrob, and Jason, the boy-next-door, Kelly sets out to discover what happened to Amber Foster. Can she solve it without becoming the next target?
  1. Mansions
    Kelly Queen arrives at a new house in California.,,and finds out that it has some secrets.
  2. Mystery
    Kelly meets an... interesting new person.
  3. School
    School's starting for Kelly, Jason, and Whitney. But just who is Brandon Smith?
  4. Identity Theft
    Whitney makes a little announcement. Kelly talks to some old friends.
  5. Date night
    Kelly and Brandon's date
  6. Secrets
    Whitney explains a little bit about herself.
  7. Freak Show
    Kelly has something to ask of Whitney and Jason.
  8. Date Night Take Two
    Brandon and Kelly's second date.
  9. Layney's Past
    Kelly learns about Layney's past... maybe a little too much for her own good.
  10. Search
    Kelly decides to search for her missing sister. The missing sister is a little angry.
  11. Split Personalities
    Half from Kelly's P.O.V, half from Whitney's.
  12. Excuse me?
    Kelly reacts to Jason's... announcement. Whitney deals with a new addition.
  13. Attached
    Taylor and Whitney's... situation.
  14. Beating
    Whitney and Brooklyn go head-to-head.
  15. Surprise
    Whitney lears about Brooklyn's past.
  16. Reunion
    Kelly and Whitney are united again. But how long will that last?
  17. Decision
    Whitney and Kelly each make their own decisions.
  18. Brandon
    He's baaaaaack!
  19. End
    The end.