Status: Complete. =)

We Never Were (So We Die!)

The Crying Moon

*Angel*

I've taken refuge into music and training. :) Right now, I'm in my Gym area of the house practicing Gymnastics, punching, kicking- the usual Slayer training stuff. No way in Divine HELL will Tom EVER fucking get me back. NEVER. :) So he'll have to be 'emo' for the rest of his life or he can cruelly use his fans for a one night stand and break their hearts. :D He'll be hit with the fact that I raised a daughter on my own, taking care of her and using money from Evernight's CD sales to pay for anything she needs. God how could I NOT have known Tom would've been a manslut? An abusive, good-for-nothing, can't-keep-his-zipper-shut SLUT!? GOD. I will be SO happy when I die. But I need to find a home for my daughter. :/ Perhaps America, away from this horrible land in Germany? Maybe.

Landing perfectly on my feet, I take out a purple gatorade and drink it down in basically 4 gulps, taking in several breaths. "Damn, girl." The voice of Alana shocks me to the point of spilling my drink and almost back-kicking her in the chest. "Chill, Angel. It's me." To my surprise, Alana is holding back my foot with her hand! Meanwhile, I use my own little trick to make the drink stain disappear. "You're a witch too? Girl that's awesom-you look upset...I won't press matters or anything but Cammie, Scar, Bill, Gustav and Georg are here. Ich auch. We wouldn't let anything happen to you no matter what. :)"

That was an, oddly, comforting speech. "Danke, Alana. I'm bored. Karaoke?" Her eyes bulge out and she starts jumping up & down. "Down girl! Down! HAHA! xD You like say Nightwish?"

"I FUCKING LOVE NIGHTWISH!" *smirks* I think I might like this chick. "So we'll start with Come Cover Me?" She nods and places the CD in. See, every song we ever liked at all was put onto this CD and- basically whatever music album we put in the machine we can karaoke to. :) "I love this song. Tarja's voice sounds like pure angelic velvet. :D" O_O "DUDE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THINK! ICH FICKT LIEBE DICH!" The instrumental starts up and Alana starts singing the beginning lyrics.

'Come wet a widow`s eye
Cover the night with your love

Dry the rain from my beaten face
Drink the wine the red sweet taste of mine


Come cover me with you
For the thrill
Till you will take me in
Come comfort me in you
Young love must
Live twice only for us


For me
For you

Time devours passion`s beauty
With me
With you

In war for the love of you
(Tonight any dream will do)

Not a world but your fine grace
Seduction in sleepwalker`s land
November dressed in May on your face
Holding us now the lovecropper`s hand


Come cover me with you...'

"O_O Angel your voice.....sounds like a non-classical version of the original with the velvety-ish sound! :D" Her voice killed mine. "Puh-LEASE-uh! I thought that, with the power of your voice, you would sing the scheisse out of this song like Xtina Aguilera does hers sometimes! O_O MORE TIME! Um. Sleeping Sun? I'm actually really tired right now and my voice is starting to slightly sting a bit. :)" She plays Sleeping Sun and I start the song.

'The sun is sleeping quietly
Once upon a century
Wistful oceans calm and red
Ardent caresses laid to rest


For my dreams I hold my life
For wishes I behold my night
The truth at the end of time
Losing faith makes a crime


I wish for this night-time
to last for a lifetime
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you


Sorrow has a human heart
From my god it will depart
I'd sail before a thousand moons
Never finding where to go

Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play

Until there's nothing left to say

I wish for this night-time...

I wish for this night-time...
'

Alana and I put the machine away, removing the CD and putting it back in the case. I get a call on my cell and see that it's Jordan. :) He's my boyfriend actually. :) Like THAT'S a position Tom will EVER get a chance to even CONSIDER asking me to fill. >xD Hahaha! "Angel?"

A: Hi! :) I miss you....

J: I miss you too, mein liebe. :) What have you been up to?

A: Karaoke with my new friend. xD She came over to my house and into the Gym area then like 4 minutes later we were singing Karaoke. :) You:

J: Not much. :) I want you back though...

A: Ich auch, mein liebe. :) Hey I've gotta go now, alright? Ich liebe dich fur immer, mein blut.

J: Ich liebe dich fur immer auch mein blut engel. Ich liebe dich! </3 </3 </3 </3 </3

O_O We both wind up on the floor howling with laughter, hitting the ground with our fist. Cammie comes up to the room and asks what the Hell are we doing. So Alana tells her the story from when she (Alana herself) entered this room (including Jordan's) to now. After staring blankly for 5 minutes she falls down laughing, clutching her stomach and wiping away tears. "Dude that scheisse is fickt FUNNY! >XD Who's Jordan though?" The room falls silent....

"My boyfriend. :) No one's liked him since I introduced him, since the breakup of my band. It seems to me I have the scheisse-iest luck with guys. :/ AH well. I'm going to fight vampires anyway so who really gives two flying Tom and a random whore fucking unprotected in his bedrooms?" O_O We all start laughing again and i begin to clean up the semi-mess the girls and I made in this room. "Fuck this. I'm a witch and a Slayer!" I try snapping my fingers and the mess cleans up nicely. :) "Nice job, Slayer skills. :)"
__________________
*Cammie*

I can't believe this. Angel's got a boyfriend! O_O She's never once said 'I love you' to anyone else except in a motherly way to her daughter Helena and to me in a friendly/humorous way. Oh scheisse. The guys are going to be SO upset....."Bill?" He looks up from his laptop, intently at me. See if more guys were like Bill we wouldn't have say drug dealer rapists, rapists, abusers- such scheisse like that. "Um....Angel's...not single anymore." Bill puts his laptop on the stand near his bed. "What the Hell? Oh wow. This will kill Tom....ehh. He dug his own grave and I'm not helping him out of it this time. :) I'm bored as Hell right now..."

I got a new tattoo on my forearm where he has his "Freiheit '89" one. It's a heart with our names in the middle. Cliche, I know, but I wanted it done. :) "O_O Tattoo. You got...a tattoo. My girlfriend has a tattoo. With my name in it permanently...you have a tattoo with mein name in it." xD His little rant is so adorable on him! :) In fact...."And to get me to shut up she kisses me out of nowhere....not that that's a problem but she needs to do it again. And again. And again. All day. :) Because I am bored and she is an addiction I love. :) Literally." This has us both in laughter when I cover up my tattoo with my sleeve.

I only hope Bill and I know about Angel not being single anymore. :/ If Tom finds out, he'll self-destruct. :) After what he's done to my Slayer, I would pay to see it. :) If he 'loved' her, why make her fucking cough up BLOOD by a punch to the stomach and face after beating his ex-girlfriend to the point of a hospital requirement? AND having to call upon Scar so he can slay Julie? THAT is not Tom showing Angel that he 'loves' her. I have no idea if he even knows what he's talking about so warum try? >xD "Bill? Your lips are on my neck...and I like it so don't you DARE stop!"

5 minutes later, this gets REALLY heated and- ok it involves the bed part of the bedroom is all I'll say. ;)
_____________________________________
*Tom*

"....Angel's not single anymore.." is all it took for me to die inside. GOD what the HELL have I done?! I feel like...running a blade across my wrist or something. Not deep enough to kill myself. Hell no. :/ I will never kill myself...unless Angel gets married and NOT to me. :) O_O What the Hell? I'm thinking about marrying her? What the HELL? God? You confuse me. I'd love to prove to Angel that I do love her but she's with someone else. Ah well. I caused my own heartbreak. :) I feel like something ripped out mein heart, threw it in a wooden box the size of a computer monitor and tossed the thing into a burning fire.

And it sucks. The girl I love is taken because I had MULTIPLE chances with her and she moved on...it sucks. I'm bringing down my band's mood slightly every day. That sucks. With every passing second, I feel like bursting in her and-and picking Angel up in my arms then kissing her multiple times....but I won't do that. Even if she wasn't taken, she would've moved on from her abusive former friend.

:`/

.....we're stuck in The Forever Moments....