Status: Hiatus as of August 2009 :(

Middle Of The Summer

Three

"Here you go," Jon said with a smile as he handed Kelsey the stack of magazines.

"Thanks," Kelsey returned the same smile.

"It's no problem. I'm glad to help,"

"I-" Izzie sounded the car horn before Kelsey could introduce herself, "-have to go, sorry. I'll see you around"

With a nod of her head, Kelsey turned to leave the park and a slightly disappointed Jon.

He was running late today and even though he knew that he'd probably miss Izzie, in the back of his mind he thought that she might have waited for him. Needless to say, Jon was upset when he arrived at Izzie's tree to find a different girl.

He watched Kelsey walk out of the park and get into a car before he sighed. There was no point for him to stay in the park any longer than he already had and frankly, he felt awkward standing there alone.

As he turned to walk back to his car, he noticed a magazine lying on the ground. He assumed he must have overlooked it when he was helping Kelsey pick them up.

Jon bent down to retrieve the discarded magazine and laughed once he saw the cover. It was none other than Panic! At The Disco who graced the cover of that particular issue of AP.

While acknowledging the irony of the situation, he noticed a name and address at the bottom right corner or the page.

"Isabella Samuels," Jon whispered under his breath. He figured that Isabella, or Izzie, was who he recently helped and decided he would go return the magazine to her. Kelsey, of course, had left it there on purpose in hopes of the exact thing happening.

---

As soon as she opened the door to the black sedan, Kelsey bubbled with excitement. This was a complete 180 from her previous bored-out-of-her-mind sate, so naturally Izzie was confused.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" Izzie asked as they pulled away from the park.

"I met a guy," Kelsey beamed.

This was no surprise to Izzie by any means. Kelsey was always meeting guys and going on dates.

"I can't believe you," Izzie scoffed, "I leave you alone for not even five minutes and you still meet a guy"

"You make it sound like I'm some sort of slut or something," Kelsey laughed.

"Well..." Izzie remarked sarcastically.

Kelsey gasped, feigning mock hurt.

"So what's this guy's name?" Izzie inquired.

"I don't know, but I'll find out the next time I see him."

"You don't even know his name, but you expect to see him again?" Izzie just didn't understand Kelsey sometimes.

"I have a strong feeling he'll be by the apartment by the end of the week," Kelsey told her as she checked her cell phone to see that it was Thursday.

"Yeah, okay Kels," Izzie rolled her eyes.

"He'll be there and you'll have to admit that I was right. You'll see."

"Whatever you say, Kelsey. Whatever you say."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so, so sorry for getting this out ridiculously late.
I haven't had computer access in a long time.
I hope you like this, even though it's sort of a filler.
I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner than this.

Comments and subscribers are greatly appreciated and will be showered with my love :]