Sequel: Think Of You Later

Heartbeats Racing The Interstate

think of you later.

"Olivia." I groaned at the sudden shaking that was disturbing me from my nice sleep I was enjoying. The shaking pulling me away from the dream I was having. I was saving the world from the Cookie Monster who's gone mad because Sesame Street decided he was no longer aloud cookies and he went bullshit crazy and somehow manage to grow the size of the Marshmellow guy from that Ghostbuster movie. The shaking continued. "Ollie, wake up."

"Stop it!" I mumbled, pulling my arm out from under the blanket and tried to swat away the hands that were disturbing me greatly.

"Get your ass up."

I let out another groan and turned my head into the pillow and let out a frustrated scream before thrusting the blanket off of me. Sitting up right and turning towards the voice that was pissing me off to find out it was my brother. "What?" I snapped.

"Don't forget to feed my dog."

"Are you serious?"

"Olivia, I'm not joking."

"I'm going to strangle you and then collected all the money your shitty album will make after your slow, painful, horrible death occurs. You sick, sick, sick mother fucker." I let out a frustrated sigh and looked over at him with a frown. "I'm so fucking glad your leaving."

"The feeling is mutual but seriously, don't forget to feed Sebastian. The grocery money on the kitchen counter, numbers on the fridge."

"Sebastian will be fine. Seriously, I'll feed him everyday. Twice a day. Now get the fuck out of my face, Alexander before I put the strangling act into action."

"Alright, we're leaving in like ten if you wanna make an appearance."

I let out a sigh before I climbed out of the bed, my toes curling as step on the cool hardwood floor. I stretched out slowly before I pushed myself up to the standing position. I headed towards the bathroom and fixed my hair or tried too which consisted of me throwing it into a ponytail. Brushed my teeth and called myself done. I sighed as I slowly made my way out of the bathroom and down the short hallway till I reached the top of the stairs. I smiled a bit. "Plan on leaving me without saying goodbye?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest as I watched Jack as he walked passed the stairway with his iPhone in his hand. Though he came to a stop and slowly took a few steps backwards, stopping in front of the stairs and slowly turning on the balls of his heels and looked up towards me with a small smile on his face. He slide his phone into his back pocket.

He gave a shrug of his shoulders under his puffy black winter jacket and leaned slightly against the banister of the stairs. "Well, I am more of the hit and quit kind of guy."

I laughed weakly and slowly walked down the stairs, stopping on the bottom step just above Jack. Making me a few inches taller then him for once. I smiled a bit and grabbed the bill of his hat off to the side in the early ninety's rap fashion. "Good thing I didn't put out." I wrapped my arms around his neck, interlocking my hands together.

"Yeah, you're such a fuckin' cock tease."

"Oh, thats me. Olivia the cock tease. Maybe I'll put that on my headstone. Kind of catchy." I smiled and leaned down, kissing him just once. "I'm going to miss you.." I admitted for the first time this week and it was weird thing to admit because a month ago I would never be standing here like this with Jack. I would still be in bed sleeping until Sebastian woke me up wanting to go outside.

"Are you sure you can't come?"

"I've got school."

"College is for losers. I didn't go and look how awesome I am..be a professional merch person."

"That's a career I can be proud of. My mom would be thrilled. 'Hey mom, I'm quitting school so I can go on the road with Alex's band and sell merch for the rest of my life! Screw working towards getting a future!' She'll be so proud, really. I can image it really well."

"So, is that a yes?"

"I think I'm going to stay here and go to school and get good grades and hopefully figure out what to do with my life."

"See, more reason to come with us. Give you more time to think."

"Jack, the deal is done. I'm going to college. Now stop it." I did really the only thing I could do well at the moment that crossed through my head and leaned down and kissed him. Jack pouted and kissed my chin slightly.

"See, now I'm going to miss you."

"Jack, are we together?" I asked pretty much out of the blue. It was strange to think that are relationship was yet to be defined. It was like this mutual thing were I liked him, he liked me and that's kind of all that mattered and that's what everyone went on. There was no label, there was nothing. He was a boy who I made-out with a lot and just so happened to like. Though at the point and time I think it needs a label of some sort. I'm going to be here and he'll be everywhere but here. Jack looked up me and bit the side of his lip. He was quiet for a long time, like he was in thought. I raised my brow bit curious at the point. I was looking for a simple yes or no.

"Wait for me?" He asked quietly.

"What?"

"Wait for me?" He asked a bit louder then last time. I slide a hand from the back of his neck and rested it on his cheek, gently caressing his cheek. He had the five o'clock shadow going on which was starting to grow on me. It looked cute on him. It worked for him unlike a certain sibling of mine. He smiled a bit as I leaned down and pressed my lips to his. He returned the kiss without hesitation. His hold on my tighten as he pulled me closer to him. I leaned into his hold, pressing my body against his. I slowly pulled away from the kiss for the need of air became a pressing matter.

Jack pulled back with a hopeful look and a smile on his face. "So, is that a yes?"

"No." I shook my head slowly as I dropped my hand from his cheek and rested it on his shoulder.

His face dropped, this wasn't the answer he was looking for. This wasn't the answering he was excepting the one that started with a 'y' and ended with 'es'. It played out in his head perfectly. In his head she said yes and things were awesome. He'd leave for four months, talk to her every and now then on the phone then come back and they'd be together. It was a great plan. "What?" His arms dropped from around my waist, taking a small step back.

"Jack, Either we're boyfriend, girlfriend now or we'll just have to see what happens when you come back...because I'm not going to wait around. I mean what if you meet someone or I meet someone? Then you come back and one of us ends up hurt. Just doesn't seem fair. I like you...But it's an all or nothing thing right now."

"Oh." Jack nodded his head slowly, pushing his bangs off to the side. "Right. That makes sense. Complete sense. I get it"

"We gotta hit the road." Matt announced when he entered the house, looking over towards us. Jack glanced over and nodded his head slowly before looking back at me.

"So, I guess this is goodbye." His shoulders shrug slightly.

"Nope." Jack raised his brow slightly, confused. "It's see you later." I finished.

"Right." Nodding his head and waved a hand, giving one small wave before he turned around and exited the house. "See you later, Olivia."

"See you later, Jack.." I said quietly as I stepped off the final step and walking towards the open front door, watching as Jack walked across the front lawn towards the van that was parked in the driveway. I sighed.

"So, you and Ollie?" Rian asked as Jack got closer towards the white van.

Jack sighed and ignored him for a moment as he crawled into the seat next to the window behind the drivers seat. "Nope. No, me and Ollie." He spoke up, glancing out the window to see Olivia leaning against the front door's frame with her arms crossed over her chest. Jack shook his head and reached behind him and pulling the seat belt across his chest.

"Seriously?" Rian asked as he took the seat down besides Jack.

"I asked her to wait until I got back."

"Alright, Let's go." Matt announced as he shut the open side door before he climbed into the passenger seat of the van.

"You messed up." This was Alex who spoke from the back of the van. The van soon started to pull out of the driveway, making a right turn. Olivia was still standing at the door with nothing but a pair of blue booty shorts and white v-neck shirt though this time she was waving as the van pulled out of the driveway.

Jack didn't even bother to look back at him, his finger tips rested on the bottom of the window, pressing against the glass. A very sad attempt to wave back. "Don't I know it.."
♠ ♠ ♠
and so it 'ends'. :'D

i have one hundred and thirty-one subscribers.
and one hundred and thirty-seven comments.
i'd have to say that's not to shabby.
its way more then i ever thought i would end up with.

but don't be so sad.
because there may or may not be a sequel.
SEE!
THINK OF YOU LATER!

but it all depends on if you guys want one.
which means out of the hundred and thirty subscribers.
i'd like more the ten comments telling me yes to a sequel
or no. simple enough, yes?!