Her Escape

Rock the Stadium of Her Heart

The bus came to a stop as they arrived in VA beach. The roar of screaming fans woke the guys. The show started in forty minutes. Garry honked the horn and suddenly techs came running from the side of the building to unload the bands equipment. Then there were hair and make up people waiting outside the bus. Everyone was moving so fast, but Jade didn’t, move at all. Everyone just moved around her. Not sure of what she should do, her eyes almost confused to tears. She couldn’t find Mikey, her vision faded to black, she was ready to fall. Then Mikey looked back and saw how disgruntled she had become. He could see it in her eyes she was ready to give up. He couldn’t bare to loose her. Running back to her, he snatched her hand. Compelling her from her trans. As he pulled her forward she stumbled at first.
“Come on your going to miss the show”

Back stage they were behind that black curtain that Jade was so envious of. She could see the making of the magic. That black curtain was about to open and there was a man yelling at Jade to get off the stage, but Mikey would not let go of her hand. The man finally gave up and started counting down.
“Five, four, three…”

Mikey pulls Jade close and kisses her with intensity she had never felt before. She could feel the electrifying kiss deep within her core has it tingled all the way through her toes.
“Two, one…”
The curtains open and Mikey gets down on one knee
“Jade, will you be my girlfriend?”
She can’t believe this is happening, to her, he was so perfect and really cared about her.
“Of course I will”
She pulls mikey up into another kiss and runs off stage allowing the band to play. She enjoyed the concert from the side. Mikey frequently looked her way and warmly smiled. Just as the concert was about to end, Mikey called Jade back on stage. He grabbed the microphone from his brother and holding her hand he began.
“This is Jade Sieghtzinger, she’s from long island and she has agreed to be my girlfriend!”
The crowd roars with approval as Jade’s face turns bright red. The rest of the band is waiting on the side of the stage cheering and congratulating the new couple.

“Lets go out and celebrate” Gerard suggests as they walk back to the bus.
Jade turns to Bob.
“You were amazing on stage”
“Aw thanks. You play?”
“Yeah I wish I was good as you”
“Well your going to be touring with us for a while maybe we can play sometime”
“Yeah that would be awesome”
Jade smiles and walks on the bus, still hand and hand with Mikey.

Gerard gets behind the wheel.
“So where you guys want to go?”
Everyone is hyped happy to be done with their set. Adrenaline still running ramped through their veins.
“Let’s go eat!” Frankie suggests with a huge smile
“Let’s go dancing!” Bob suggests
“Let’s go to the beach!” Jade suggests.
Everyone agrees as she continues.
“We can stop at a super market and get food to eat. Bring it to the beach, start a bon fire and hang out.”