Her Escape

The Epic Game of Kickball

A few minutes later Frankie asks confused.
“When are Bert and the boys getting to the venue?”
“They should be there shortly after us. Why?” Ray answered
“And they are doing the rest of the week with us and meeting us in the UK for a week of so right?”
“Yeah…and Fallout Boy, Taking Back Sunday, and Vampire For Hire are all doing a few shows and festivals with us to… Why?” Ray answered again, wondering where he was going with this.
“Do you this Jade’s going to be up for hanging out with so many bands?” Bob thought out loud
“Yeah I think she will be cool about it. I mean you guys were her favorite band and look how good she is with you guys” Garry chimed in.
“Yeah and look how good she is with Mikey” Gerard defended.
“Yeah and she has good taste in music and knows who she is. Jade isn’t going to change for anybody” Frankie said with a sense of defiance in his voice.

The boys all took shifts driving and having video game battles for the next few hours. Frank was driving when they finally reached there venue in New Orleans.
He screamed “Land Hoe!” through out the entire bus as he parked. All the guys get excited. Gerard came running into the bunk area waking Mikey and Jade.
“Come on bro were going to play kickball!”
Mikey’s head shoots up like a rocket “YES!”
He climbs out of the bunk and gets dressed, Jade is right behind him. The eight of them and the crew start an epic kickball game. An hour or so in The Used tour bus pulls into the parking lot. Soon the teams are massive and all the boys are extremely competitive.
“Ok that’s enough for me. I’m going to go get ready for tonight’s show” Jade says turning to Mikey who kisses her good-bye. He goes to turn back away but Jade pulls him back, not letting go of his hand. Wrapping her arms around her neck as he pulls her in his arms around her waist. Forgetting they were in the middle of a parking lot his hands started to slip. At that moment Gerard’s voice broke them apart
“Ok…ok enough PDA”

She reaches the tour bus and looks back at amazing boyfriend kick the red ball and run cheering to first base. During that hour or so that Jade was on the bus alone the guys talked.
“Hey Mikey…what’s with that girl you got there?” Bert asks
The rest of the guys and crew jump in as well asking questions. Mikey finally says holding his hands in front of him.
“Ok…Ok…”
All the guys crowd around him like small children roasting marshmallows over a camp fire.
“Her name is Jade. She is 20, she’s from long island. She was a fan at the Bamboozle festival in Jersey. The second I saw her I knew she was the one I would fall in love with”
All the guys laughed and made whipped noises.
“How’s the sex?” one crewmen asked
“Must be good I mean look at her…she’s fine!” said another as they all agreed.
Mikey quickly stopped these comments.
“Woah woah. Guys we haven’t had sex!”

The crewmen are disappointed and laugh while making whipped noises as they go to set up for the show.