Her Escape

Mistakes: I Pormise I Never Meant To

authors note: sorry again kinda short. new character introduced...unnamed at the moment. hang in there more updates are coming

As Mikey walked off the bus Jade turned to face the mirror. Whipping the lines of black the streamed down her face until they disappeared. Reapplied eyeliner to give her streaming blue eyes a fresh look, then walking to the kitchen area of the bus walking back and worth while calling Brianna. She got the voice mail, god that girl never picks up her phone.
“Give me a call back when you get this. I have good news”
She hung up the phone and headed into the venue.

Backstage was crazy as usual. The Used was about to go on so Jade went looking for the My Chem dressing room. She ran into Frank running around pulling pranks and switching signs as usual.
“Hey, Frank can you tell Mikey I’m going to watch the show from the floor tonight?”
She asked as he came skipping by.
“Yeah sure no problem” he said laughing and continuing down the white brick hallway.

From the floor, with all the fans, she stood where she has many times before. Forgetting the last week or so had even happened she let loose screaming the lyrics to every song that ricocheted off her ears, crowd surfing when the opportunity arose. Bert went back stage after his set and turned the Mikey
“She’s a keeper”

Mikey walked out on stage smiling. Searching the ecstatic faces of fans that envied him, standing awkwardly on the stage in front of them. But none seemed familiar, she wasn’t there. About half way through their set a mosh pit is formed in the center and a girl is seen crowd surfing towards the stage. Mikey’s face glows when he realizes it’s Jade. She reaches out a hand Gerard grabs it pulling her on stage, after giving him a hug she runs over to Mikey in-between songs and kisses him passionately like a harvest moon kisses a starless October sky. The crowd cheers and goes wild.

She closes her eyes and stage dives into the crowd. When she opens her eyes she is in the arms of a tanned Italian boy with long straight brown hair, Florissant glowing green eyes. Startled and captivated by the feeling that she has seen him before she stutters.
“Uh-ummm-yeah… you can put me down now”
Mikey is glaring angrily at the guy about the same age as Jade, wearing a Kill Hannah t-shirt and tight black girl pants. Jade quickly walks away from him, looking back frequently at his eyes.

A body guard stops her as she tries to go back stage. As she flashes her V.I.P card she wore around her neck, he removed his massive hand from her chest and stepped aside. Waiting in the dressing room, a bottle of water in hand and nervously paising. Afraid that Mikey would be upset, she didn’t want to disappoint him. He was the best thing that had ever happened to her. The band is finishing up their set when Bert comes into the room.
“Hey, there you are. Mikey is going to want to see you…come with me” he said with not a harsh tone and not an easy going tone more of an I’m not sure what to think about it. This made Jade even more uneasy about the situation. Jade looked as though she was going to cry.
“Do you think he’s going to be mad? I really didn’t mean to end up in his arms…nothing happened…I would never hurt Mikey” she muttered nearly in tears

Bert feels for her and knows Mikey’s not the possessive type.
“No. no, he knows it was an accident. He just wants to see you. It will be fine.”
He gets her to walk out of the room and to the stage, just has the guys where getting off. Mikey sees Jade and how upset she is. He hated seeing her so disappointed in herself, knowing that nothing had happened he put his arm around her and smiled down at her worried look, while passing his bass off to the tech. Jade was relieved at his ability to accept the situation, and smiled warmly wrapping her arm around his waist as they walked off.