Her Escape

First Public Appearances

Authors Note: hey guys sorry it took so long! read and comment. let me know what you thought :) more coming soon i promise

Mikey grabbed his shirt off the couch and through it hastily over his head. When he opened the door, there were three young girls, about fifteen or sixteen standing before him. At the sight of Mikey Way one of the girl screamed, while the others introduced themselves and asked for his autograph. Jade walked out of the back wondering who was at the door. When she realized it was fans jade become very unsure of what exactly she should do. But despite her discomfort, she walked over and took her place hand in hand with Mikey. Posing for pictures with Mikey and girls as well as taking them. After the girls repeatedly thanked the couple and left, Mikey turned to Jade still grasping her hand.
“That was really cool of you. Most girls would have avoided that or been jealous”
He smiled has he looked into her eyes and saw she was here to stay.
“I’m not most girls” jade answered seductively.
Her voice was defiant and graceful. She laughed and then continued her train of thought.
“Nah. I’m going to have to get used to it if I want to be with you….and I want to be with you.”
She smiled and kissed him gently.
“I want to be with you too. You’re the only person that makes me feel so incredible, that I can’t describe how I feel about you in words.”
“You just did” her voice was low and amazed…breathless and gentle…calming.

“Want to catch the end of the party?” Mikey asked
“Sure!” Jade kissed him quickly, grabbed his hand and started walking off the bus. After an hour or so of drinks, laughs, a story, watching what was left of the kickball game, and Mikey’s and Jade inseparable his arms around her waist hugging her from behind while he rested his head on her shoulder. The buses had to leave in order to make it to their next venue on time. They loaded onto the bus as Garry took the wheel.

Ray walked back to go to sleep. But quickly emerged laughing and asking
“Alright, who had sex in my bunk?...Mikey…Jade?”
Jade hides behind Mikey witch is useless being that she is slightly taller them him. They all laugh
“You can sleep in my bunk for now, since I sleep in with Jay anyways” Mikey offered.
Ray laughed, nodded his head and said his good-nights before walking back towards the bunks. Jade finished the red bull she was holding and turned to Mikey.
“Hey, I’m going to go to sleep…I’m really tired.”
“Ok, I’ll be in, in a little while” he said kissing her repeatedly before she walked out of the room.
“Look at you. Your acting like a school girl when she’s around” Frankie joked.
Mikey laughed along “she is just amazing. She’s everything that makes me feel like I belong here.”
A whipped sound is heard in the background.
“So what if I’m whipped? Is that such a bad thing?” Mikey says laughing.
“Alright guys, night”

Mikey walked through the drown bunk curtain to see Jade sleeping against the far wall, making sure she left enough room for Mikey, who climbed in next to her, kissed her shoulder, as his eyes slowly began to close.

Nine hours later they were in the parking lot of an amphitheater in Dallas, Texas. When Mikey awoke around nine o’clock, and to his surprise he was alone in the top bunk. Confused he got up and walking into the living area of the bus, to find Jade sitting at the kitchen table writing in a tattered notebook. Her face reeked of broken desires and her eyes drenched in a sorrowful past. He stood there, in the door way watching, quietly, just for a moment. Seeping in the vision of her scares and breathing the moments that caused them. She is so broken, so disordered, so brilliant, so beautiful.
“You ok Hun?” he asked concerned and already knowing the answer.
“Oh, hey. Morning…yeah I’m fine…couldn’t sleep.” She said with a forced smile.
“Oh” Mikey instigated for more.
“Yeah I had night tremors. I didn’t want to wake you. You’re so cute when you sleep. Plus I wanted to get some writing done anyways.” She finally looked up at him, moving closer towards her and smiled comfortably.
“You can always wake me, babe. Or even Gee, he used to have terrible night tremors.” He walked over, kissed her forehead and moved towards coffee.
“You want a cup?” he asked grabbing two cups from the cabinet above his head.
“Yes please” Jade said with a kindergarten type smile.
Walking over cautiously as to now spill the hot coffee Mikey asked
“So how long have you been up anyways?”
“Not long…a few hours.”
Jade blew on her coffee and took a small slurp. They sat for about an hour just talking almost about nothing, which meant everything at that moment. Until the alarm went off, and the rest of the guys emerged from the bunks.

“Ok I’m going to go take a shower” Jade got up and walked out of the room.
“Ok, who is going to the interviews today?” Gee asked
“Me and Jade with go. I’m worried about her.” Mikey volunteered.
“Yeah…I’ll go too” Frankie raised his hand between sips of coffee.
“Yeah…ok why not. I’ll go too” Bob volunteered when no one else did.
“Ok you guys hurry up and get ready the car leaves in an hour.” Gee warned
Frankie and Bob walked into the bunk area to change their clothes and Mikey followed to straighten his hair. When Jade emerged out of the bathroom in only a towel Frankie and Bob graciously left the room. Mikey kissed her forehead and continued to straighten his hair.

Half an hour later the driver showed up and knocked on the door.
“Hello? Hello?” as he opened the door Ray was sitting on the on the couch with Gee reading comic books.
“Hey man they are almost ready” Ray said barely looking up from his strip.
Jade appeared from the bunk area complimented hand in hand with Mikey, followed by Frankie and finally Bob. There was coffee in the limo and as the arrived at eh studio there was make-up people assigned to each of them…even Jade.

As Jade at in the chair confused she asks, half knowing the answer but not wanting to believe it.
“Why am I getting my make-up done?”
Mikey who was in the next chair answered with a half frightened smile. Worried what her reaction would be.
“You’re coming on the interview with me”
“Wa..what? I’m not part of the band…” she stuttered
“You don’t have to, but this something I would really like you to do with me.”
He gave her that face that she couldn’t bring herself to say no to. Taking a deep breath and looking into the mirror in front of her,
“Ok…who’s interviewing us?”
“Steven, from fuse, then we are going to do a rock video countdown”
Jade responded breathing heavily.
“Oh…ok…cool”
“Don’t worry, you will be fine. Trust me.”
He offered his hand for her to hold as they walked towards the slightly risen stage. It was a dark grey in color with a bright orange couch and an electric blue chair. Jade took his hand, looked into his eyes
“Ok. I trust you”
Mikey kissed her smiling before Steven came out and sat in the chair clipping his tiny microphone to his shirt. Just then the “On Air” sign illuminated.

“Hello, I’m Steven here with some of the guys…and a girly of the band My Chemical Romance. Ok so who exactly are you and how are you associated with the band?”
Jade tightens her grip on Mikey’s hand and speaks, surprisingly with easy and comfort.
“I’m Jade, I’m from long island NY and I’m Mikey’s girlfriend.”
She finishes and relaxes her grip on Mikey’s hand, when she looked into his eyes and smiled.
“Oh, I see…we have a girlfriend” Steven continued “And how did you guys meet?”
Mikey answered “At the Bamboozle Festival in New Jersey”
“You’re the girl that Frankie called up on stage, with the hurt ribs…aren’t you?”

“Yeah I am” Jade answered laughing slightly.
“And are you touring with the band now Jade?”
“Yeah I am. The U.S and the U.K”
“And what did you do before you meet Mikey and the boys?”
“Well I used to manage a local band, I’m a writer…on the collage paper, I play drums, and I have been studying in London for the past two years. And I hope to continue playing, writing and possibly managing”
“Nice, nice.” Steven nodded.

Directing his question at the whole band now,
“What’s it like having a girl on tour with you guys?”
Frankie immediately said cheerfully “Different…better Jade is great and ha become a vital member of this tour.”
“Yeah and she ahs kept the bus cleaner then it has ever been” Bob added
“And she always keeps food on the bus too” Mikey added
Jade is amazed at there responses and can’t stop smiling.
“And Jade what’s it like being on tour with such a popular band and your boyfriend?”
“It’s amazing. Better then I could ever have imagined. These guys are all incredible and really put everything into their music. And to be able to share this experience with someone who is as excepting, supportive, and spectacular as Mikey is like I’m living my childhood dream.”
“Yeah living mine too” Steven laughed.
He continued the rest of the interview talking about the album, the tour, and their future projects. The rock countdown went much the same way and after they finally got to head back to the bus.

Back on the bus Gerard and Ray were working on new songs, while the crews where setting up for the show, Dan and Quinn from the used went out to get food and tour supplies.