Her Escape

Believer

AN: hey guys. i keep having people read my story and not leave a comment. whats with that. please jsut let me know what you think. whats going through your head while your reading it idk, suggestions anything. hope you enjoy.

She walked out on the balcony to enjoy the view of the city, when her cell phone began to right from inside. She quickly ran to get it before anyone woke up. It was Brianna.
“Hey love, hold on one second.” She whispered walking back the balcony.
Now on the balcony she spoke in a normal tone.
“Hey what’s up?...Oh…oh my god I completely forgot with everything that happened…I’m in Dallas Texas…Long story…ok I want you to stay at a hotel for the night then go to the show…yeah Taking Back Sunday filled in…I’ll be there as soon as I can….I’m so sorry…ok bye bye”

She walked back into the room, gently waking everyone up as she passed. She began to panic
“Brianna’s plane landed an hour ago…she’s in San Diego!”
Garry still half asleep grabbed the phone on the night stand and called the front desk.
“Hey this is room 570 we are going to be checking out…can you pull the bus around…thank you”
He turned but to everyone
“Ok everyone get there stuff together they’re going to pull the buss around”

Everyone started scrambling to get up, leaving and going back into there own rooms. Jade started to get her and Mikey’s things together then went into the bathroom to splash some water on her face. There was a knock at the room door. It was a bell boy asking for the bags. Mikey pointed to a few bags of theirs at the foot of the bed. After he had left Mikey knocked on the bathroom door
“Jay…you alright”
“Yeah fine”
She answers opening the door with a concealing smile. Mikey took her hand in his, gently kissed her and they walked out into the hall way together.
“Hey guys everyone ready?”
He called through the hall, almost instantly they all appeared from the next two rooms down the hall.
“Yeah, come on lets hit the road” Frankie smiled
”Where’s Brian” Bob asked looking around at the crowd of band mates.
“Oh he went ahead to check us all out” Ray said following Mikey and Jade down the hall.

When they reached the elevator Mikey hit the down arrow causing it to light up. When the door opened with a ding Jade cautiously walked in, and huddled herself in the corner.
“What’s wrong with her” Ray whispered to Mikey.
“She’s afraid of elevators” Mikey answered still holding her hand.
When the door opened to the lobby Jade bolted out then stopped to breath. Mikey followed, astonished at how extensive her fear really was.

They all loaded into the buss that was waiting for them.
“San Diego here we come!” Frankie skipped merrily on the bus.
Bored out of there minds they decided to play charades to pass the time. They stopped for Sushi and Mikey was in heaven. Taking turns driving through out the nineteen hour course they watched movies, read comic books and finally went to sleep. It was nine o’clock the next morning by the time they reach San Diego.

Jade woke up at around ten to find the bus in the parking lot of a grocery store on the outskirts of the city. She grabbed her cell phone and called Brianna.
“Hey were here…how was the concert?...good I’m glad…yeah where do you want to meet?...sounds good to me…see you in twenty minutes.”
She closed her phone and woke up Mikey.
“Were meeting Brianna in twenty minutes at the dinner across from her hotel”
She rolled over him to get out of the bunk and continued to wake the rest of the guys.
Brian’s cell phone rang.
“Hello…oh yes…they will be there…four o’clock…sounds good”
He closed his phone and rolled out of his bunk.
“Guys you have sound check for the VMA’s at four. Then you have to play your set in Long Beach, get some sleep, and play the VMA’s tomorrow. Let’s get going”

Everyone started to slowly roll out of there bunks and get dressed. Brain walked to the front of the bus and started driving, making it slightly difficult to get keep your balance never mind get dressed.

Brianna was waiting outside. When she saw the buss her face glowed with excitement to see her best friend of seven years. The second the door opened Jade ran from the bus and hugged Brianna.
“I missed you so much your never going to believe the stories I have to tell you” Jade said still hugging her, tears rolling down her face. Tears of relief and joy. The boys slowly filed off the bus and stood back a good distance awkwardly. Jade grabbed Brianna’s hand and started walking back towards the guys.
“Looks like you’ve got some competition” Frankie joked in Mikey’s ear.

“This is Mikey…my boyfriend, Frankie, Bob, Gerard, Ray, Brian and Garry”
She went down the line shaking all there hands.
“Lets eat!” Brian led the way to the dinner.
Brianna seemed to fit in perfectly next to jade, they were inseparable. It was as if Brianna allowed Jade to forget about all the bad stuff that she was slowly drowning in, to ashamed to talk to Mikey about. Jade loved Mikey with everything her soul with let her lover with. But when someone gets repeatedly broken and shattered, there comes a point where certain abilities are buried and fragments lost. Brianna was Jade’s innocence. She had never left a scare.

Brianna was a struggling artist and guitar player. She loved music and personality wise was much like Jade. Matter of fact they really only had each other… that was until now.

AN: NOW GO COMMENT!!!!!