Her Escape

Perfect

AN~ sorry it took so long guys i had some troubles with my computer but here it is. it's a longer chapter. more coming soon i promise. COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

After breakfast at the dinner they ran across the street to Brianna’s hotel to get her bags and such.
“You can sleep in Mikey’s old buck, he sleeps in with me” Jade said showing Brianna around the bus.
It was only about a two and a half hour drive up to L.A., Ray and Bri had disappeared somewhere in the back talking about guitars and flirting. Frankie was lying on the couch with Gerard who was on the phone with his girlfriend.
“I didn’t know your brother was seeing someone. What’s her name?” Jade questioned Mikey who was sitting across the table from her.
“oh, yeah Eliza, you will meet her when we go back to Jersey. So what are you and Bri going to do in L.A. tonight? Mikey said curiously
“What do you mean?”
“Well you don’t have to come to sound check the first time you see it I want you to be surprised. And you have seen the set a million times. Why don’t you and Bri spend the night in the city. You know you still have to get a dress for tomorrow night.”
“Haha sounds fun.”
“Good I already have it all arranged.”
“What?”
“Yup I already have it all planned out. The hotel, the spa, the shopping and a surprise or two”
“Are you kidding? Have I ever told you just how amazing you truly are?”
“Hehe once or twice” he smirked
Jade leaned across the table and softly kissed him.

Suddenly the bus came to a stop in front of the most gorgeous hotel jade had ever laid eyes on. It was a new building but designed with olden British architecture. It was strategically placed right on the coast line, everything was grand and beautiful. It was as if it was a castle built right from a fairytale.
“We are staying here?” Jade’s jaw dropped.
Brianna came out from the back with Ray.
“Why did we stop here?” She questioned looking at Jade who was stunned.
“This is where you are staying tonight ladies. Have fun!” Mikey said basically pushing them off the bus.
Right away they were guided to their rooms, a suit. It was indescribably beautiful with two separate bedrooms, a living area, a kitchen and a balcony. All exquisitely designed in an off-white and crème color scheme. On both beds there was a schedule, she looked at her watch it was three ten. The schedule read,
3:15 ~ Sun Bathing By the Pool
4:00 ~ shopping {limo and assistant}
6:00 ~ Dinner {a Surprise}
9:00 ~ Bouncing Souls exclusive club show

10:00 AM ~ Balcony Breakfast
11:00 ~ Beach Alcove and Lunch
1:00 ~ Spa Treatments
3:00 ~ Hair and Make-up
4:00 ~ Get Dressed for VMA’s
4:30 ~ Wait in Lobby

Astonished at the planning that Mikey had done, a tear formulated in the corner of Jade’s eye and ran down her check. She couldn’t believe he had done all this for her, no guy has ever cared this much and if they did they only showed it by hurting her. At that moment there was a knock at the door, she whipped the tear and went to answer it. There was a women about 23 standing in the door way. She was in a skirted navy blue suit that was finely pressed. Her face had a fake smile plastered to it along with the ton of makeup unevenly applied her hotel name tag read “EMILY”. Her hair was long straight and blonde.
“Hello I’m Emily; I will be your assistant for the next two days. If there is anything you need I’m your girl. Now you two have some sun bathing to do… Open your closets” she directed as she walked into the room after Jade.

In the closets were bathing suits, towels, P.J’s, clothes to wear shopping, dresses for dinner, jade’s favorite concert outfit and a similar one for Brianna.
“I’ll let you two get changed, we have a private pool layout set for you down stairs”
The girls changed into the black and red bathing suits, grabbed there sun glasses and a towel and walked into the living area of their hotel room where Emily was waiting to direct them to the pool.

While the girls were sun bathing they caught up on everything that had been going on. Jade told Bri about the guy that tried to attack her and her break downs about her mother. She told her how amazing being with Mikey and the guys was. They talked about how Bri was doing back home and if she was going to go back to London in the fall.
“I think I might just go to school in the city. I mean I love it in London but it’s just not the same if your not going to be there with me.”
“Are you sure that’s what you want. I mean you have plenty of friends in the square I’m sure you won’t have trouble finding another roommate and I’ll come visit when I can. I don’t want you to give up on this just because of me.”
“No really it’s ok. And plus there are some really good art schools in N.Y.C I’ll get an and this way I can stay home and save some money I will just commute.”
“Are you sure staying at home is such a good idea I mean ever since we decided to leave and go to England your mom hasn’t been the same towards you. You’re not going to have the freedom your used to anymore.”
“it will be fine, don’t worry about me.”
Near by a costume playlist Mikey had mixed was being played, there were waiters bringing them pina colada’s. it was perfect, at around three forty-five Emily reappeared asking the girls if they would like to wash up before going shopping.

AN~ NOW GO COMMENT!!!