Her Escape

It Was A Cliche Sight

Brianna hated shopping but she was willing to make an exception this time. Jade on the other hand loved fashion and was extremely excited to go shopping in L.A. after taking a shower, in a shower that was the size of a car, there was a limo and driver waiting just outside the lobby for the girls. Inside the limo there was another one of Mikey’s custom play lists. This play list came with an explanation that read:

Jade,

These are the songs that I played for you
While you were unconscious on the bus. Frankie was
Driving and I didn’t know how else to make It better.
I hope your enjoying your day. You mean the world
To me and disserve everything you ever dreamed.

Mikey Way

Jade melted, she started crying as the words enter her mind. Even before she had even said two words to him he was so amazing and thoughtful. He meant everything to her, and nothing was going to change that. She had never had anyone care about her like Mikey did and he was everything she got hurt so many times looking for. She loved him. She pulled out her phone and sent Mikey a message telling him just how amazing he was, and how much she was adoring her day.

“Ok, where too?” Emily scratching voice broke the serenity.
Jade looks up from the note, and says slightly louder then normal tone,
“Somewhere unique and different”
After going to Various Channel, Lewis Vittion, and Dior stores Brianna finally snapped.
“Can we go somewhere you wouldn’t?”
With a stuck up face she walked back towards the car.
“Right this way”

They drove to the out skirts of the fashion industry where little known designers had small shops. Much better Jade thought to herself as she spotted a dress shop smudged between a Starbucks and a cell phone retailer. Searching through the racks they grabbed numerous dresses to try on. Until Jade came upon the perfect dress. Strapless, with black mesh material laid over deep vampire red silk. Tight to the torso and flared at the legs, coming just slightly longer then her knee. It was topped off with a red silk sash that tired to a bow on her lower back. When she tried it on, it fit seamlessly around her body, exploiting her features, and igniting her pale completion. She creped out of the dressing room and went to find Bri. When Bri say Jade her Jaw dropped. She looked gorgeous.
“You look amazing; you have to get that dress. Wish I had your luck”
“Thanks, there’s another one about your size.” Jade hinted as she pointed to the general area she found the dress.
Image
Image

Brianna tried it on while Jade went looking for shoes.
“It’s settled, let’s go back to the hotel and go to dinner. I’m starving” Brianna arose from the dressing room holding the dress and patting her stomach.
“Ok let’s go”

When they reached the room there were two girls there waiting to get the girls ready for dinner. While Jade was getting her hair done, it was difficult for her to style jades choppy hair, one of the girls looked at Jade and spoke shamelessly.
“He must really love you. Mikey Way could have any girl he wants, and yet he chooses to be with you, a low end girl from Long Island…”
At the end of her sentence she stuck up he nose at the image of Jade and Mikey together,

“Excuse me! How can you Judge me? You wouldn’t know the first thing about me, Mikey or our relationship. And if you want to keep your pretty little nose job straight I would take that into consideration the next time you open that garbage shoot you refer to as mouth.”
Jade just glared at the girl make-up plastered, finely pressed and frizzy haired. The girls eyes got wide with Jade’s threat and she hadn’t said another word. Both Brianna and Jade were laughing to themselves, at there cautious movements.

Brianna spoke hopefully to sooth the situation.
“What do you think Mikey surprise is for dinner?”
“I have no idea what else he could do everything he has planned as been unbelievably perfect.”
Jade smiled defiantly at the women finishing her hair.

The two girls then walked into there separate bedrooms opened there closets and took out the dresses hanging on the right side. Jade was a floor length gown, black with large white poka-dots and a red sash that tied in a bow a large bow on her lower back. Fitting seductively with a low cut backline.

Image

Brianna’s was a floor length gown, black with a silver embroidered pattered. Fitting tightly to her torso with a low neck line. The dress laced up in the back, connected to a matching necklace. The gown was silk and soft the touch.

Image

They meet in the living area of their hotel room, locked arms and walked to the lobby where there was a limo and a driver waiting for them.
“Right this way ladies”
It was the same driver and he smiled at the girls as he opened the door and offered his hand to guide them inside. They arrived at an elegant hot spot for celebrities. The door of the limo opened and there where reporters for magazines flashing cameras and asking who the young girls where. One reported recognized Jade from the Fuse interview and called her name. But she was too busy enjoying herself to even notice. Her and Brianna locked arms again and walked into the restaurant smiling and laughing to each other at the situation.

The lighting was dim, almost like candle light. The colors all earthy brown and creams. Soft live music played in the back ground. It was like entering a different world the windows where blackened and dressed, so you couldn’t see anyone outside and vies versa. They must have had sound proof walls as well because other then the music and softer chatter there was no excess noise. A man in a sternly pressed black and white suit arrived in front of them,
“Miss. Sieghtzinger, Miss. Armstrong” he says looking at his clipboard
The girls both nod.
“Right this way your table is ready”, he leads the way intending for the girls to follow.
They arrive at a rounded booth table, towards the back. There was a young man already seated in the booth who courteously stood up when Jade and Brianna arrived.

They were both rather confused as each shook his hand and listened to him introduce himself.
“Hello ladies I’m Nick Capper, a rep from Harper Collins publishers. You must be Jade Sieghtzinger; Mr. Way has told me so much about you”.
The three of them site down, Jades electrifying blue eyes bright with possibility.
“Ok I have some copies of your notebooks here. Your poems are phenomenal and there are quiet a few short stories I’m rather interested in. not the mention the novel. You have a very unique writing style. Jade can’t believe what he is saying.
“Umm…Wow…I never imagined this would happen.” Jade muttered looking at Brianna.
Nick stepped in again.
“We are thinking three separate books. One of poems, one of short stories, and one novel, we will release them at three different time. You will go on book tours all over the country. It’s a great opportunity for you.”
Jade thought for a few minutes, she wasn’t sure if this is what she wanted. Right now all she wanted was to be with Mikey and work on the tour. Could she handle all this right now?
“I would like some time to think about it do you have a number I can reach you at?” she asked still deep in thought.
“Yes of course”
He takes out a card out of the inside of his suit jacket and hands it across the table.

“Now lets enjoy a dinner on me” he gives a fake smile that Jade sees right through as he picks up his menu.
“May I start you off with something to drink?” the wait broke Jade from her glare.
“Yes, I’ll have a Coke zer…” Nick interrupted her
“We will have a bottle of champagne”
“Isn’t it a little early to be celebrating?” Jade snapped.
She had a bad feeling about this guy.
“It’s not to early to be celebrating your talent” he recovered himself and jade smiled fakely.
“How exactly do you know Mikey?” she asked her voice still angry and hostile.
“Well…see…the rep that Mikey spoke to fell sick at the last minute and couldn’t make it but he left a note saying he was very interested in your writing ability and style.”
“So you have never even seen any of my writing and you’re ordering champagne to celebrate my talent…? I will have a meeting with the rep that Mikey spoke too…now if you will excuse me I have somewhere else to be.”

Jade and Brianna got up and walked out just as the waiter came cheerfully with the champagne in hand. When back in the limo they kicked off there shoes and asked the driver to pull into a McDonalds drive through, they ate in the limo and went back to the hotel. Where they now had plenty of time before the bouncing souls show. So when they reached there room, they ripped off the dresses, made popcorn, sat in sweat pants and watched an old horror movie. With there hair and make-up still done it was a cliché sight.