Her Escape

A Day To Live By

The girls opened there tired eyes the next morning to a wake up call from the front desk. It was ten o’clock, and he informed them of the lovely breakfast banquet awaiting them on the balcony. He also took the liberty of reminding the girls of the activities the day would hold, ending with the guys awaiting them In the lobby at four thirty. They both dropped the phone as he finished and lifted there sore, exhausted bodies off the warm, cozy beds. The as the crisp and delightful aroma of bacon and coffee reached their nostrils both picked up pace and raced to the balcony doors.

There was a long table dressed in white lace and covered with an outrageous selection of breakfast foods. As they sate in the morning sun light and ate to there hearts content, Brianna starts to wonder and asks jade, with a confused tone.
“How exactly did I get home last night? I don’t remember much.”
“Well you passed out at the bar, so I carried you to the car. Then the bell boy helped rolled you into the room.”
Jade chuckles as she puts cream cheese on her bagel and reaches for a few pieces of bacon.
“Haha I have always wanted to ride on one of those. It’s just to bad I wasn’t conscious for it.”
Brianna smiled and returned her concentration on the food that was in front of her and the amazing view they had of the roaring ocean.

The rest of breakfast was strictly talk about tonight and how excited they both were. They both put on bathing suits, threw there hair up, grabbed sunglasses and started for the beach. When they arrived there was alcove waiting for them that provided cool shade. Inside where two relaxing chairs, towels, a picnic basket, cold bottled water, and on the side was a shower to rinse off the sea water.

They both gazed at the ocean it was pure royal blue color. It intrigued the girls as they raced towards it for a refreshing dip. The fine grained sand was hot on the bottoms of their bare feet. Diving in the water was cool and relieving. Jade opened her eyes under water and was amazed at the sight of small brightly colored tropical fish swimming just inches from her face. A reef just slightly farther out then caught her attention. Jade being the biology nerd she is had to go explore. When she resurfaced for air, shouting to Bri who was floating around the surface and attempting to catch a fish in her hands.
“It’s beautiful down there, I can’t believe it.”

Brianna laughed at her knowing she had some scientific explanation running wildly in her head.
“Yeah I’m going to swim farther out there is a small reef, wanna come?” Jade asked smiling.
“Nah you go. I’ll stay here and work on catching me a fish.” A goofy smile engulfed Brianna’s face.
And so off Jade went back under the water. Coming back up for air every two minutes or so. While Brianna simply drifted and enjoyed the simplicity of the elements. An hour or so later, they decide it was time to take a break from the ocean, there fingers were becoming prickly. They both rinsed off under the cascade of freshwater in the shower, before grabbing a towel and settling in the alcove chairs with a bottle of water. Brianna spoke first.
“I really can’t believe that Mikey did all this for you!”
“I know. I have never had anyone care about me enough to put this much thought, time and effort into anything for me.”
“Yeah, I’ve never seen you this happy either.”
“That’s what he does to me, he makes me happy, and unable to stop smiling. He really cares about me ya know. I love him.”
“Aw Jay I’m really glad your so happy and finally found someone like Mikey.”
“Yeah me too. So what’s up with you and Ray?” Jade smiled and hinted.
“I’m not sure he’s a really decent guy, and an amazing guitar player. Maybe in time something will happen, but right now we are just getting to know each other. I kinda have this thing for guitar players.” Brianna says snickering to herself.

At that moment Jade’s phone started vibrating, on the table next to her. She picked in up and smiled. Texted a message back and put it back down still with that same delighted smile on her face.
“Mikey?” Brianna asked catching on.
“Yeah, he says good morning.” Jade continues to smile.
The phone vibrates again.
“It’s Frankie…I have to take this.”
Jade walks out of the alcove as she answers the phone call.
“Hey what’s up Frankie…yeah I’m good. You ok you sound tense…ok well if you want to talk I’m here…alright bye see you tonight.”
She walks back and sits down. She turned to Brianna
“That was weird. He called just to say hi but sounded really tense.”
“That’s odd. I’m sure he will come around.”
“Yeah, he will I just hope he’s ok”

The girls eat there lunch and walk back to the hotel. They rinse off in the comfort o an indoor shower and make there way towards the spa. First the reach got messages in a room with only candle light and a soft sweet aroma of the scented oils. The scent combined with the warmth and soft music was calming and sensual. Then there was a skin exfoliation treatment which involved a sandy paste and seaweed. The process was slightly painful but left there skin glowing. Then came the famous mud bath which ended in the girls having a mud war. After rinsing off in the showers and wrapped themselves in towels and headed for the sauna. This didn’t last low because Jade is claustrophobic and had an asthma attack. So instead they ate cucumbers off a tray. Finally there were different color oils painted on their faces in certain spots to stimulate the body and mind. But the girls just liked the way it made them look, almost as if it was war paint and they were getting ready to go fight in the jungle.

They arrived back at there room to find a hair and make-up crew there waiting for them. Immediately they were thrust into the shower, that had been fully stocked with substances in fancy shaped and shinny bottles that distracted and confused both the girls. Over the next hour and a half the girls were poked, prodded at, and transformed into ‘red carpet material’ as this one guy kept repeating. It was four fifteen and everyone was running around placing last minute touches on the girls as they slipped on there dresses and stepped into there shoes.

Jade’s eyes were blackened with red above and fake eyelashes which made them seem as though they were going to jump out at you. Her hair was styled in an outrageous up-do that excelled all her features. She wore Black crystal chandelier earrings that matched a black crystal and diamond necklace that rested upon her chest. With the accent of classy red lipstick her white complexion and the black and red dress she looked deadly.

Brianna was done much the same, her hair was in a half up half down style and black fading to gray eye shadow. She wore large jewel stones in her ears and a large jewel ring on her finger. Her necklace was a simple pendant and her hazel eyes seemed to mysteriously creep in the dark shadow adding a sense of wonder to her face. They walked out of their separate rooms and just gasped at how amazing the other looked.
“Wow, Jay you look insane!”
“Thanks, and look at you. If Ray doesn’t date you….I will!”
“Haha this calls for a picture”
“No time we have to meet the guys”
“Oh right come on lets go.”