Her Escape

Mission: Food

As Frankie is walking to the bus her passes Mikey we stops just for a second.
“Hold on I’ll be back in like ten minutes I want to make sure she has everything.”
Frankie laughs at the sight of Mikey walking down the hallway of a hospital carrying a bag of make up, shampoo, soap, tooth paste, tooth brush, a brush, towels, and a straightened.

Frank walks on the bus
“Who wants to drive?” he asks looking around at everyone. No one answers finally Garry the tour manager raises his had.
“I will” he states has he walks to the front of the bus.
“Where are we going” he inquired
“ I have no idea we have to wait for Mikey to get back” Frankie states walking to his bunk trying to get some rest. Brian and Bob are running around the bus, trying to get everything cleaned and together because the new bus will be dropped off in a few hours. Mikey walks on the bus shutting and locking the door behind him.
“Ok guys lets go. We will get some food, change busses, and get settled in on the road.” Everyone nods in agreement
“Ok…so where are we going exactly?” Garry asks a hint of sarcasm in his voice
“Umm…well…I have no idea” Mikey answers looking around confused
“Just drive around I’m sure we can find something” Frankie cuts him off
Mikey walks to the bunk area of the bus to clean out his draws of clothes and suck. As he’s doing so, Bob inquires
“So what’s with you and Jade?”
Both thinking this comment was directed to them Mikey and Frankie answer together.
“Nothing”
Getting an uneasy feeling in his stomach Frankie asks
“Why?”
Bob now realizing he has hit and nerve and is very couscous of the words he used. Answers the interrogated question with the famous
“Oh …No reason” and breaks off into song.
“Oooo Oooo! Let’s go there!” Mikey gets extremely over excited, while pointing out the window at a Tropical Smoothie. Everyone laughs at Mikey’s display of affection for the smoothie shop, as Garry pulls into the parking lot. Everyone piles off the bus but when Mikey goes to leave Frankie puts his hand out to stop him.
“Wait we need to talk”
“What about?” Mikey answers already fully aware of what was coming.
“About Jade. She has been through a lot and she got hurt saving MY life. I just don’t want to see her get hurt again when she realizes she was just a fling. And a week later you don’t remember her name. She deserves better then that and you know it!”
Mikey shocked at Frank’s concern and brutal honesty answers steadily.
“Wow. Frank, I’m not making anything of her yet. And I’m not going to until I get to know her a lot better, because she seems like someone who is worth getting to know. I could never use her as just a fling she is to rarely amazing for that thought to cross my mind”
“Yeah, she is. I’m glade I meet her” Frankie answers relaxing
“So wait, are you interested in her…like…romantically?”
“Oh, no just friends. I think over the course of the tour we are all going to get to know her a lot better”
“Ok, good now lets get some food”
Mikey turns and goes to walk off the bus. Turning back he sees that Frankie isn’t following him.
“Hey you coming” he calls
“Yeah, I’m coming” Frankie follows him off the bus.
Mikey stands there gaping at the vibrantly colored menu wonder what he should get jade.
“I’d get her the Island Fever if I were you” Gerard hinted to Mikey.
Mikey thinks it over for a second and decides to take his brothers advice. When the guys finally made it back to the hospital, smoothies in hand, Jade was signing for the huge new tour bus. It was jet black with the word “Fate” written across it in a tope color. This was ironic because Jade had “Fate” tattooed across her knuckles the day she turned eighteen.

When she sees the bus pull up her face illuminates in the jersey sun. Mikey stood there unable to move his version which was so carefully fixated on her face. He got the childish butterflies in his stomach, his eyes glowed like a campfire, incapable of creating a functional sentence, and completely unaware of everything else around him. In that moment he realize Jade was absolutely perfect. As she blindly smiled and moved to help the guys carry there stuff to the new bus, she was everything he spent so many years of his life trying to find, and he wanted to know everything about her.
“She’s beautiful” he slowly mumbles subconsciously, almost scared she would hear him.
“Hey man you coming we have to get on the road if we want to make tonight’s show” Bob yelled back at Mikey.
“Yeah I’m coming” he said
Snapping out of his daze but not the mindset.

He walked off the bus and towards Jade, carrying her smoothie and an armful of clothing.
“Here let me help you with that”
Jade grabs the smoothie and begins to walk away. Just has Mikey starts to smirk she turns back around.
“Ha, just kidding need a hand?” she offered her arms out to help him with the clothes.
“Yeah I got this but there’s more on the bus” he tilts his head back towards the bus.
“Oh, yeah ok”
“Yeah all the stuff on the table and couch need to come”