The Adventure Of Kaname Sakura In Search For The Shikigami Necklace.

The Adventure of Kaname Sakura In Search For The S

In the time of witches, wizards and mystical creatures, there was evil lurking about in Sado Japan. There was an evil witch named Yumi, was trying to take over Japan, alongside of Yumi was her evil black dragon Drego. They destroyed everything in their path. When everybody was about to give up hope A mysterious young woman came out of the shadows. A girl with fiery red hair and emerald green eyes, stood up to Yumi. “You’re a fool to come and challenge me.” Yumi said as she ordered Drego to attack her, but when Drego was going to attack the young witch, a Shadow wolf blocked his attack. A Shadow wolf has powers beyond our imagination. Drego flew behind Yumi. Yumi Smirked. "well lits see how long your shadow wolf can protect you." Yumi said looking over at Drego shake off when the shadow wolf attacked him and stood up for more. While Yumi’s dragon and the young witches shadow wolf were fighting Yumi flew towards her. Before Yumi touched her, she summoned a sword that blocked Yumi’s attack. When Yumi was about to attack, the shadow wolf's eyes glowed and everything was frozen except the woman and the wolf.
She looked at the wolf. "I'm sorry." She said while holding a necklace around her neck. "I have to." The wolf looked at her with pleading eyes. Then there was a blinding light. When the wolf's vision cleared the witch was gone along with Yumi and Drego. Yumi and Drego was trapped in a cave. So the Shadow Wolf stayed and gaurded the cave.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was my first finised story.
so plaese bear with me.
i will add the other chapters later.
thank you!
Love Autumn