The Adventure Of Kaname Sakura In Search For The Shikigami Necklace.

The Adventure Of Kanbame Sakura In Search For The

While Kaname was walking to school she saw a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes. It was her friend Sango Chidori. Standing next to Sango was a guy with blonde hair with sea blue eyes. It was her other friend Houjo Niwa.

"Hey guys." Kaname said as they turned to look at her.

"Hey Kaname." Sango and Houjo said at the same time.

While they were talking Kaname accidentally bumpped into someone.

"Oh my god." Kaname said as she picked up her books and she looked up to see who she had bumped into and she gasped.

"Oh no its my fault." He said as he looked at her.

Kaname saw a guy with jet black hair with light brown eyes.

"Oh my name is Kaname Sakura." She said as she held out her hand.

He smiled. "My name is Drake Taishou." He told her and shook her hand.

" I um..have..class.." She said feeling a little nervous. " I mean i have to go to class."

Drake laughed. "Ok, i'll see you around." He said as he started to walk away not breaking eye contact with her.

Kaname blushed as she walk away as well trying not to break eye contact, but the bell rang.
Kaname turned away quickly and walked faster taking Sango and Houjo with her.

While walking Sango was smiling at her and Kaname noticed.

"What Sango?" She asked as they headed to class.

"Oh nothing its just that." She started. " You like him don't you?" She said teasing a little bit.

Kaname blushed. "No Sango, i just met him." She said as the teacher came in.

Sango smirked as they class went on.

When class was over it was there free period. So they went to the library to go on the computers. They get assigned numbers for the computers. Kaname was assigned to number eighteen and Sango was on number seventeen.

When Kaname put her things down she looked to her right and she laughed.
It was Drake, who was smiling at her.

"So, we meet again Kaname." he said as he took off his headphones.

Kaname laughed.

"So Kaname, what do you do for fun?" He asked looking curious.

She smiled. "Well I love photography." she said smiling.

He smiled at what she loved to do. "Photography is a good hobby." he started. " Well i love to write." he told her.

"Hmm...nice." she said as they laughed together.

Thier conversation went on until free period was over.

Drake got up once the bell rang.

"Well, here you go Kaname." Drake said handing her a peice of paper. She took it and looked up at him. "You can call me or email me anytime." He said as he winked at her.

She blushed as he started to leave. "Wait drake." she said as she wrote her phone number and email address and gave it to him. "You can call or email me anytime too."

He looked at her as she walked off with Sango.

Sango gave her a look.

"That's my girl." Sango saod as Kaname smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
there the third chapter finished. sorry took so long. hope you like it

love Autumn