Afraid Of The Light

Afraid Of The Light

“Yawn.”

I woke up with a strong headache, remembering that I didn’t sleep until 4 am.
“What's the time now?” I mumbled to myself as I looked at my alarm clock.
“Oh, shit!” I said, realizing that I was late for school.
I ran to my cupboard and wore my uniform as fast as I could while grabbing a piece of bread from the table.
“Thanks for not waking me up Aunt,” were my last words before leaving the house.

I walked home from school that day, with a larger headache than earlier. I was too tired to notice a police care swerve and turn into my street. AS I walked up to my aunt’s house, I saw a crowd of people gathered around and police everywhere.

I ran to see what happened then I saw her.
I stopped and kneeled to the ground where, to my surprise, my aunt was lying, dead.
A police officer came near me and said, “Do you know this woman?”
“She's my aunty!”' I shouted

“Well then, you must know that this letter was next to her body.”

I read it and recognized that this letter was the same letter that was next to my mum and dad when they died.
It read, “My revenge on this family has not ended and will never end till I have killed everyone in this family”

I shivered and noticed that I was the last one alive in this family, and remembered that I promised my parents that the name of this family wouldn’t pass away.
So from now on, on my own, I have to find away out of this and prepare myself for revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Ahem* well as you see this is my first story and I hope you like it.
Btw its not about murder or stuff.
It's revenge and fighting for existence.
I would really appreciate it if you would comment.

xxx Sakura