Afraid Of The Light

The Truth Lies

“Sally you can’t surrender, you have to fight, I know it isn’t easy being ra...” she slowly ended her sentence, and breaking the awkward silence Sally said “don’t worry. Yeah I am a raped girl, it doesn’t matter anymore...”
The two girls went downstairs and had dinner alone because Amy’s parents were out.
“Amy there is something I have to tell you, I got a phone call from Jack an-”.
“Jack! What does he want after leaving you like this and not showing up for a long time?!”

“Amy listen that’s not how it is, he said he went to prison because he was blamed for murder, moreover he is innocent…”
“So did you tell him?”
“I can’t its too hard but he ended the phone call saying that he wants to see me and I am so scared”.
Once again silence took over the atmosphere and the two girls continued their food.
At the same day Sally went to the bathroom at night while Amy was sleeping, but to her surprise she over heard a serious conversation between Amy’s mum and dad.

She didn’t catch a lot of words but realized that the conversation was all about her…”
“We can’t let her stay anymore our reputation will get ruined!” Amy’s mum started the conversation.
“I know but there’s nowhere for her to go and Amy will get really upset”.
Sally’s tears fell on he light red cheeks as she made her way back to the bathroom and sat on the floor.
She looked around her, hoping to find something sharp as she caught a glimpse of a razor at the 2nd shelf.
She reached out for it and pulled it near her wrist, it was going closer and closer to her skin, then it sliced right through it, once, twice, and three times.

The dark red blood with a mixture of HIV dripped on the floor mixing with innocent tears, while the feedback of that night was running in her head.
It felt good for a little while, trying to keep her mind of the inner pain.
But she had made up her mind, when they all leave tomorrow for shopping she will say bye to this house and made her way to nowhere with a bag on her back.
They came home and found a note on the door that says:
“I thank you for all what you did for me and letting me stay in your house all that time, I felt like I had a real family at last.
Amy please don’t come after me.
With love, Sally
xxx…”
♠ ♠ ♠
heeeeeeeeeeeey!!
yh i took a long time 2 update but u see i have so many exams and stuff
hope u like it!!
and comments plllllz!!
xxx