Afraid Of The Light

The Painful Re-Union

She made her way through that freezing cold, but she wasn’t alone.
She had her baby with her, and the most important thing, she had god.
He was with her all that time and Sally is a girl with strong faith, if she didn’t have faith, hope, and the will to raise her child, she would’ve collapsed a very long time ago.
Her cell phone was switched off, she knew Amy would call her but she didn’t want to give her even more problems.
She saw strange and scary people around her, bad people and good people, sad people and happy people.
To her surprise, the person she didn’t want to see and wanted to see at the same time was right in front of her.
“Jack?” she said half fainting.
“Sally, I’m back. What’s wrong?” he said holding her tight.
She couldn’t hold it anymore; she collapsed right in his arms…
2 days later she opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital.
“No…” she whispered to herself.
She turned right to find Jack right next to her looking very pale.
“You knew...?” she asked, barely holding herself together.
The look on his face answered her question.
“Who did this to you...?”
Her heart started to thump loud.
He knew she was hurt, he knew she was sad, he knew she was…
“We’re going home tomorrow so pack up your stuff” he mumbled.
“Home, I don’t have a place to go”, she hesitated in her reply.
“My place obviously, don’t tell me you’re scared from me…!” he yelled.
After realising that he hurt her badly, he came closer to her and hugged her saying “Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, but it’s just a big shock to me”
She gave in replying “Don’t worry, it’s fine” she couldn’t blame him, it obviously hurt him.
That hug lasted for a long time.
When they went back to his place she unpacked her bag and told him all what had happened to her and Amy after switching on her cell phone and finding 148 missed calls and 69 messages all from Amy.
He told her all about his early life and the day ended peacefully.
There was only one bedroom so he slept in the living room.
She felt secure with him next to her and they both slept like little kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe i took long to update sorry
but hey ppl say happy birthday to Jepha frm the used!!!!!!! looooooooool
any comments please??
x