Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Fifteen

He looked at me, his eyes brimming with tears as I could see the frustration in his face. I pushed him off me and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I rested my head in my hands and sighed. I heard him stand up, so I turned around to see that he was stood gazing out of the window at the garden below.

“So the first time we slept together, I was drunk, did you see that as an opportunity?” I asked

“Sorta, I don’t know, you were drunk, you came onto me, I didn’t know what to do so I thought ‘What the heck, lets give the poor deprived boy what he wants’ and I did, and from where I was you seemed to enjoy it.” he said. I watched him as he lit up a smoke and breathed in the cancerous air. I turned as I heard scuffling at the door, I walked and opened the door to let the little black puppy in.

“Hey Ichy.” I said as I bent down. I picked him up and went to sit back on my bed.

“Anyway, so I was drunk, and you decided to do the wrong thing and take advantage of that?” I asked

“No, I didn’t, fuck, I don’t even know what to do anymore. You are the first person that I have ever cared enough about to go running after, nobody else, you, I have had dozens of girls walk out on me, and I have never gone after on, well one because she left her jacket, but you’re the first person. When you left, my heart felt like it left with you, and I know that’s cheesy but its true.” Brian said. I looked at him, a tear rolled down his cheek as he looked at me. The ash on his cigarette was close to falling off, he must have noticed as the next thing he did was fling it out of the window. My hands continued to play with the puppy on the bed, my eyes still locked with his. I saw guilt, but something more intense. Lust.

We continued the staring contest that was being held between us. He dropped onto the single bed and crawled over to me. I quickly glanced at the clock to see it was nearing on one. I then looked back at Brian, his face was very close to mine, but I wasn’t pulling away, I couldn’t. he smirked before putting his lips to mine in a soft kiss, and to my surprise I kissed back. I felt his hand cup my cheek as he pulled away, only to attach his lips to mine a bit more forcefully. I felt him smile into the kiss as Ichabod continued to nuzzle my hand. I pulled away and looked at the little black ball of fluff that was sat on my clothed lap.

“Please don’t hate me.” Brian spoke softly.

“I couldn’t hate you, even though you are a jerk.” I smiled

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me as his years were now freely released from his eyes. I turned to him and kissed him again. The feeling of his now moist lips on mine was enough to deepen the kiss without any fuss. He slid his tongue between my lips as his tangled with mine. I heard a bark between us and I laughed slightly pulling away to see Ichabod was staring at us intently.

“Your too little to be seeing things like that.” I said as I ushered him out of the door, I locked the door and sat back down on the bed. I leaned back so I was lying down, my head rested on the pillows. Brian lay down next to me and lifted his leg over mine. His hand came up and pulled my face gently towards his, meeting in a soft kiss. The kisses continued like that for a while, staying innocent until he shifted so that he was lying on top of me, his hips were pressed down firmly against mine. He broke the kiss and planted soft kisses down my neck softly. I let out a soft whimper as he began to suck at the spot underneath my ear, leaving his mark for the world to see.

His hips started to softly roll down onto mine, grinding our erections together. I smiled at the gesture and ran my hands down his back to grip his clothed ass. His lips left my neck and returned to my lips. His tongue once again found mine, he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth tugging on it with his teeth ever so slightly. His hands ran up my t-shirt before pulling it over my head. He kissed his way down my chest, smirking up at me as he pulled my jeans down my hips slightly showing the dent in the skin where my hip bones were. He ran his tongue along the seem where my boxers met my skin. I moaned and bucked my hips slightly, my head rolling to the side and my fingers tangling in his hair.

I grabbed his arms and pulled him back up to remove his shirt. I flung it behind me, hearing it land on something, I turned to see it was the lamp. Oh how original. I turned back to him and placed my head in the crook of his neck, gently kissing the fragile skin. My hands ran up and down his multi-coloured back. He moaned and pushed me back down so I was lying in my earlier position. My legs wrapped themselves tightly around his waist. His hips rocked against mine as I reached down to unbuckle his belts. When I got the loosened I reached back up to hold his face as he continued to kiss me. I used my feet to push down his jeans and boxers skilfully, once they were around his ankles he kicked them off. I rolled us over and straddled his waist, kissing down his neck, moving south. Once I got down to his dick, I ran my hands up and down his thighs, I breathed on the tip of his manhood slightly, making him groan, his fingers wound themselves into my hair as he pushed my head towards him. I wrapped my lips around his huge length, the taste of the precum strange on my tongue.

“Oh, Fucking, oh.” Brian muffled. I smiled and pushed in further, my tongue doing things I never thought that it could do. Brian’s hands tangled themselves deeper into my hair and he pulled my head back gently. I looked at him with a confused look.

“If you keep doing that then this well end too fucking soon.” he said. I pushed back up to him and kissed him. His hands found my jeans where he discarded them quicker than I had put them on. I moved to sit on his lap by wrapping my legs around his waist, still engaged in our fierce kiss, his hand moved down to cup my ass while I wrapped my own arms around his neck. He smiled softly as he felt my erection brush up against him. He pulled away want looked down, seeing that my boxers were still on me. He hooked his fingers under and pulled them off, me moving back so that he could do so. He then pushed me hard against the bed and nested himself between my legs. I looked into his eyes seeing the lust in them overpowered everything else possible to be present.

I grabbed his face and pulled it close to mine. I moaned a quiet ‘Fuck me,’ before hearing him moan slightly and attach his lips to my shoulder. He kissed slowly up and down my neck, licking the shell of my ear and kissing down to my lips.

“Do you have a condom?” he asked. I blushed and shook my head, he bit his lip and looked around. He pulled himself off me and walked into the bathroom. He reappeared a few minutes later holding some lotion. He grinned and walked back over to me.

“Well at least we have something,” he said. He climbed back on top of me and spread my legs far apart, well as far as you could without it hurting. I leaned at a slanted angle against the headboard. His lips found mine as I heard his squirt the lotion. I didn’t look so I didn’t know what he was doing. The next thing I knew his finger was probing around my hole, he pushed it in, making me wince slightly, even though I knew his finger was nothing compared to his cock. He moaned against my lips as he moved the lotion coated finger in and out of me three times before adding the next finger. I groaned softly and changed my position so he would have easier access when he wanted it. He then pulled out his fingers, but replaced it be pushing the tip of his throbbing cock into me. I moaned as I felt the familiar sensation shoot through me like hot rods.

I nodded meaning for him to carry on, he continued pushing in, each inch going in slightly slower than the one before, until he was completely inside me. He stayed like that, to let me get used to the pain. A tear ran down my cheek accompanying the now dry sticky ones on my face. I moved my hips slightly and he slowly started to move. I smiled as he brushed my prostate and involuntarily moaned. He smirked and pulled out then pushed back in, hitting that spot fully on. My back arched and my short stubs of nails raked up his back.

“You like that.” He said to himself more than me. I let out a groan and nodded enthusiastically, wanting more. He continued to pound into the bunch of muscles and my head rolled to the side and my hands gripped the black sheets. I continued to moan even more as I felt his teeth sink into my neck and his hand slide down between us to grasp hold of my forgotten erection to jerk it off in time with his thrusts. After a few more minutes I felt that familiar feeling of warmth in the pit of my stomach.

“Brian, I’m close.” I moaned, he nodded into my neck and I heard him mutter ‘me to’ into my neck. Before I knew it I came into his hand, moaning a string of curses and blasphemes. He lifted his head and placed his lips on mine before I felt his release inside me yelling the word ‘fuck’.

I smiled up at him as he rode out his orgasm. His thrusts came to a halt and he moved his hips back, only I wrapped my legs further around his waist so he was pushed back inside me.

“I’m gonna crush you.” he said.

“No your not, your not that heavy.” I said. He lay his head down onto my chest as our rugged breathing became more steady. I felt him plant kisses to my chest as my hand ran down his head to rest on his upper back. I looked around at my room. The shelves were stacked with books and other things a geek would have in his bedroom. I looked at my single bed and my busted up computer that was perched upon a beaten brown wooden desk that was filled high with school books and homework that needed to be done. Everything in this room screamed ‘geek’ and here I was lying here with the most popular, gorgeous, sexiest guy in the school after we had just engaged in the most intense sex imaginable.

What did he see in me? I was the school outcast. Nowadays everything revolves around word of mouth, the rumours that ruined my life, the fact that he let all of my secrets out to his friends while he was drunk, and I was in love with him. He ruined my life, if he hadn’t have been so stubborn and stuck up then I would have lived my teenage years in paradise, not being the freak that sat alone at lunch and read a book while fretting if he has done his homework. I really actually hate school and homework, but what else is a sixteen year old boy going to do with so much spare time on his hands.

“Why did you come after me, well I know why, but why me?” I asked

He lifted his head off my chest and looked at me. He sighed and pulled out of me and rolled over. I pushed the bed sheets down and turned them over so the stains were facing on the inside. He pulled me onto his chest where I lay my head into his neck.

“Because, you are so innocent, I like the way you are sensible, yeah you drink once in a blue moon, and you may not have many friends, but to me you are so much more than that, you’re a sweet guy who needs a second chance at life, and I need a second, well third now, chance to be with the only person I have ever loved.”

“Yeah, but why me, you could have anyone you wanted and you chose me?”

“I’ve just said, why would I want a person that I know I would be unhappy with when I can be with the person that I truly love, even if that risks everything. And you know what, this is the start of project ‘reform Zacky’ I am going to make you the most loved guy on the planet.” he smiled.

“How the fuck are you going to do that?” I asked

“Well, I know for a fact you’re a star at baseball, so tomorrow I am going to get you on the team.”

“Its January, they picked the teams months ago.” I sighed

“Yeah, but the coach owes me a favour for joining the football team, against my will, at the beginning of the year, he will listen too me I swear.” he said

“Then what?” I asked. He lifted his head and looked around. His eyes wondered over my books, then stopped at my guitar.

“I am so going to redecorate this room.” he laughed

“You sound so gay.”

“Shut up, I quite like whacking paint onto the walls.”

“You do that then.” I laughed

“When I am done with you, there will be a whole new Zacky Baker on the scene.”