Sequel: Untitled Two

Untitled

Chapter Twelve

I awoke to having a Dreamy Darren staring at me with half opened eyes, and I wondered for a moment as to whether or not he was dead. But then he muttered the words ‘Morning Sunshine’, and I presumed that he was indeed not dead. I gave him a little peck on the forehead and turned over slowly to face towards the stainless steel clock on the wall. 10am. Not bad, I’ve woken up later. I turned back round and asked him if he had to be at sixth form today and he pointed out that it was a Saturday. I giggled and he followed.

He came up closer to me and rested his head on my chest.

“Are you nervous?”
“What makes you say that?”
“Erm.. your heart is beating like there’s no tomorrow.”
“Well to be honest I never thought that I would get with you even though I’ve had my eye on you for months, and the sex was exquisite, and I’ve got my lover resting against my chest and I’ve got a massive speech to deliver in a few hours.”
“So you’re pretty nervous then.”
“Yeah.”
“Well don’t be nervous about me, I don’t bite,” he stopped looking at the cityscape and looked at me briefly “too hard.”
“Do you need sex? Again?”
“Yes.”
“Thank God, I thought it was just me.”
We then engaged in what I can only described as another very thrilling three quarters of an hour. Before I then decided that I really should get out of bed and get ready for the day ahead. I apologised, then left him. I wandered rather blindly into the en-suite and clapped for the lights. They obeyed. I pressed the ‘Start’ button on the mirror. It showed me what I should wear for the day, and said the weather forecast, and it told me the stock markets, and when I should next shave. I loved technology.

Intermittently, during tooth brushes I would have a stab at the mirror to see more information about a news story that caught my eye, or something of particular interest. I had had this installed at quite a high expense to the house, but there was another mirror in the bedroom wardrobe that told me what to and what not to wear together. As I picked out different items of clothes it knew what I was picking, and then gave me suggestions. How clever.

It was of course by now 11am. And I had to be there for about 12:30 so that I could be properly set up in the studio, be brought coffee, and generally put myself in the zone before doing anything live. I would never be able to do it otherwise.

I went back into the bedroom. By this time Darren was sat on the end of the bed, wearing only boxers. God, I had to get a hold of myself. But he saw the state of my Jeans crotch area and beckoned me over for one last kiss. As it turned out, this was actually a three minute kiss that was really quite spectacular. I’ve never been a good kisser, but he made me good.

Which felt good in itself.

So we said our goodbyes and I said that he was welcome to stay in the house all day if he wanted to.
“The maid comes at about 2pm, and the cook is on call at any time, just ring him from the house phone, his numbers on there.”
“OK.”
“Oh, and please don’t ring me during my speech.”
“I won’t, Richard I’m not a complete idiot.”

We both had a laugh and I walked out through the door. But was so loved up that I ended up walking into the front door in the hallway. A loud clang echoed through the house.

“Are you alright!?” Darren came running through.
“I’m fine.” I said, holding an already bleeding nose. “Bye!” And with that, I closed the door.