Sequel: Untitled Two

Untitled

Chapter Sixteen

The next couple of hours were just the sex. Literally. I think I got back about 4:30pm. To then explain to Darren that I need a shower. And I was perfectly rested in the shower when he barged in completely naked. And we ended up having shower sex. Which was a new experience. But not something that I would expect to end quickly. Until I realised that I needed to ring family, I hadn’t spoken to them in weeks. I explained myself and then he said that he would rather keep on going sucking me whilst I was on the phone. I said that this may not be sensible, but he said that the last 24 hours have been full of new experiences. I agreed.

It was a stupid and silly idea from the start, but maybe one that was actually well meant. I sat down on the sofa and pressed ‘three-way’ on the phone, this made me giggle to start with. Darren got into position and continued what he’d been doing in the shower.

“Hi, Mum!”
“Hello Lovey how are you?”
“Fine, ah!” Darren was relieving alot of pressure.
“Have you hurt yourself dear?” she asked, with such an innocent mind it was unbelievable.
“Yes, I fell, on the stairs. I’ve got a huge amount of pain in my groin.” I winked at Darren, who was completely in a world of his own.
“Well make sure you look after it, have you invited your brother into the conversation?”
“Yes.” I let out a small moan.
“Well he’s clearly out then isn’t he?”
“Yes.” My penis was starting to buck. I moaned again.
“You might have to go and see a doctor about that, I told you those stainless steel and glass stairs were a nightmare.”
That was when I came. I moaned for the final time. Darren sat himself upright on the floor, grinning inanely.
“Yes I know mum, anyway I’ve got to go, the chefs burnt something. Bye.”
I turned to Darren.
“God that was hot. You try. Only with your mum, obviously.”
He laughed “We could make a habit out of this.”
We both laughed at this. So, true to my word, I returned the favour. And Darren rang his mum to say that he was still round at mine. Except that he moaned a heck of a lot more, and he said that he had fallen on the Tube because it had stopped suddenly, and his hip had gone into a man’s crutches. Worst excuse ever. We weren’t perhaps the best liars in town. He took a hell of a lot longer than me, but when he came, it was like floodgates had been opened. And I nearly choked. At which point he explained that Richard’s chef had burnt something, and hung up.
“God, I see what you mean Richard. Fucking hell.”
“Yes I know. Let’s try it again sometime.”
“Yes, lets make a habit of it.”
It was at this point that I realised that my mother and Darren’s mother would probably be ringing Antonio the chef, to give him a severe grilling (excuse the pun) for not being up to scratch.