Children of Hyrule

History Class

Long ago, long after the three goddesses made the world, there was a boy. A Kokiri by home, but Hyrulian Royal blood by birth. After saving the forest, although killing the Great Deku Tree, he went to the Mountain known as Death Mountain and inside the Zora Guardian, Lard Jabu Jabu to unite the three stones: the Kokiri Emerald, the Goron Ruby, and the Zora Sapphire. After rescuing the seven sages, with the help of the Ocarina of Time, he defeated Hyrule's evil tyrant, Ganon. But soon, other lands needed his help. The Termima country was in peril, for an evil Skull Kid in a cursed mask cursed the moon. It was to fall in three days. Thanks to the Ocarina of Time once again, he saved the Terminan people. In the Great Sea, he soared the seas with Tetra and her band of Pirates and once again saved another land from the clutches of Ganon. In other worlds ...

-------------------

I was dozing off. I can never stay up in history class. Every year it is the same story. Some hundred years ago some Kokiri dude who wasn't really Kokiri but part of the Royal Hyrule Family saved the world a billion times. I yawned and the teacher stopped.

"Boring you Mr. Raven Noson?" Mrs. Garrêdaught said.

"N-no. I was just tired. Couldn't sleep at all last night," my shitty lie poured out.

"Oh really, maybe I should tell the Warden to make sure you go to sleep earlier?"

"No Mrs. Garrêdaught," I sighed.

"Good now stay awake."

I felt a poke in my back. I turned and saw Sarah.

"Don't listen to her. How bout after school we go to the class town?" she whispered.

"I don't know ..."

"Come on. We just got paid. Maybe we'll see if Sheik and Malon want to go?"

"Ok ok."

Class ended and the Deku Tree exist (which was also the only entrance) opened. This Deku Tree was just a sprout when Link "Hero of Time" was around.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven!" Trixie ran full speed into my chest. For a small fairy, she packed quite a punch.

"Hey Trix, we're gonna go to Castle Town," I said.

"Fine but go by horse," Raine sighed. He fluttered around Sarah.

"Duh how else!" Sarah said.

"We were going to invite Malon and Sheik," I said.

"Okay let's go then!" Trixie bounced up and down.

We sat by a Gossip Stone and Sarah played Epona's Song. It was the song that let us---or anyone for that matter---to connect to the Lon Lon Ranch. Saria's Song connected people to the Kokiri Forest and Zelda's Lullaby let anyomne talk to the Castle officials and so on. The Song of Soaring sent people to any place and the Song of Time sends only the sages back and forth in time.

Hello Lon Lon Ranch. How may I help you? Malon's voice rang in our heads.

Malon. We're going to Castle Town. You in? Sarah asked.

Sure, Sheik too?

Yes. Me and Sarah both said.

Alright. I bring Epic and Thunder over.

Okay. We'll meet you at Kokiri Forest's entrance. And the connection broke.