Children of Hyrule

The Market.

We met up with Malon like we said; in front of Kokiri Forest Entrance. Long ago, the people of Kokiri Forest never grew up, but Link the Hero of Time broke that curse when he left Kokiri Forest.

"Faster Epic faster!" I grinned madly, and Epic listened. She was a beautiful horse, and fast at that too. Hyrulian horses were strong, proud creatures. They only comparison was Sheikah horses, which unlike their human counterparts, were still alive. Sheikahs were a powerful tribe which always sent the best nurses to the Royal family. Sixteen years ago something obliterated the tribe, leaving only eight month pregnant Impa (Sheik's mother) almost dead. Sheik and his mom live in the castle now, helping the Royal family.Soon Castle Town came into view and we left our horses at the stale outside town gates.

Castle Town: the town that never sleeps. The biggest and most famous shopping center in all of Hyrule, the Great Sea, and Termina (except during the Clock Festival in Clock Town every once a year).

Sheik was across the moat in front of the gates. Unless you looked at his eyes, you couldn't tell he was smiling. A Sheikah male had his face wrapped up in bandages. No one really saw their faces except their families and other male Sheikahs, but Sheik showed us his.

"SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK!" Malon and Sarah ran to him. They knocked him down.

"Hey man," I helped him up.

"Raven. Girls," Sheik laughed. We walked into Castle Town, a bright, colorful place.

"Let's go buy some masks for the Clock Festival!" Sarah said.

"I'm down with that!" Sheik grinned.

"Sure," me and Malon said.

We walked into the mask shop and bought one each. I picked up a Keaton mask, Sarah bought a Gerudo mask, Sheik a Bunny Hood, and Malon the Kafei's Mask.

Sheik and Malon went to go buy some food, so that left me and Sarah to do more shopping.

"Look!" Sarah pointed. I followed her finger and saw she was pointing to a cage. Inside it was a dragon.

"No ..." I looked at it helplessly. It was sickly looking and down.

"How much you got?" Sarah asked me. I pulled out my wallet. Two hundred and fifty rubies. The Dragon was only 75.

"Okay I'll put in 37, and you'll put in 38?" Sarah said.

"Where we'll keep it?" I asked.

She thought about it for a moment. "The lost woods. Our hideout!" She said.

"Uh ..." Dragons get big. Our hideout, secret to other Kokiris because no one ventures to far into the Lost Woods.

"Come on he'll fit!" She dragged me to the salesperson.We bought the dragon.

"Shh we'll let you go later okay?" she whispered to the dragon. It lifted it's head and licked her nose. I rubbed it's ear ridges and it licked my hand in thanks.

"What did you guys ... See what happens when we leave them alone for a few minutes!" Sheik said to Malon, both returning with food.

A scream deafened Castle Town. Men, around ten, on pitch black horses came trampling in Clock Town towards the castle. The only people with black horses were the King's secret guard, and they weren't them. A small black dog ran into their path and froze. I saw a little girl of eight or nine ran after it into.

"No!" I ran to the girl and held her, to protect her from the horses' hooves.

"Nayru's Love!" Trixie flew out of my shirt and protected me and the girl.

The horse reared. Inside the blue protection i ran my fingers through the girl's hair, who was crying.

"Shh. It's okay. You're safe."

The magic died down.

"Foolish elf boy! How dare you!" The horse rider scoffed. "Green tunic, fairy, you must be a Kokiri.Where's your hat fairy boy!?"

I glared at him and touched my own hair. It was a light brown and pin straight grunge look. Outside the Kokiri Forest, the Kokiri boys wore green, red, or blue hats to inform people who they were. I don't wear mine.

"Sorry sir, my children are sorry too," a woman took mine and the girl's arm, who was clutching the puppy.

"A Kokiri is your son?" the horse rider asked snottily.

"He likes to dress up as one. He thinks if he looks like one, he'll know some magic," the woman lied between her teeth, but was doing good since the man just nodded along. "Apparently, it works. For that fairy helped him."

"FIne. I'll let him go for now. Let this be a message to all you townsfolk. We will NOT tolerate any annoyances nor trouble makers!" the rider whipped his horse and they rode on.

"Thank you for saving Sookie," the woman hugged the girl. "That pup's gonna get her kill."

"Thank you. That man could of skinned me," I said.

"Raven!"

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaave!"

"Rayray!"

My friends came running to me. Sarah still had the dragon cage in her hand.

"Raven! You okay?" Sarah hugged me.

"I'm fine. Trixie?" She flew out of my shirt, exhausted. "You okay?"

"I'll be fine my little Biscut," she said.

"You should of use my magic," I cupped my hands and she fluttered down into them.

"I wasn't thinking," she said.

"Let's go guys. We'll come back to Kokiri Forest," Sheik said.

"Okay. Thanks again ma'am," I said to the woman.

"No problem child."