Children of Hyrule

All Alone

I woke up and saw Sarah's bed covered in blood. She moaned a bit.

"Sarah?" I walked over to her. The blood was dark, mixed with fresh and last night's blood. Sarah had the woman's ailment.

"Hold on Sarah. Warden!" I called. The Warden came and ushered me away.

"I'll deal with her, you go on out and enjoy your day off from school," the Warden said. I sighed, defeated and left. I saw Sheik outside the tree house orphanage.

"Sheik?" I said.

"Hey man. Sorry but I came to tell you and Sarah ... where is she?" he asked.

"It's her time again," I said.

"Odd, Malon's too. Looks like you're on your own," Sheik said.

"Wha ...?" I moaned.

"I have to go to Kakariko Village," he said.

"Why?"

"The Royal family needs to be an audience to the Kakariko leader. I am to go as a bodyguard."

"Man so I'm all alone today? Not fun at all. And it's our day off of school!"

"We'll all hang tomorrow I swear. We have tomorrow off too," Sheik promised.

"Alright alright. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Sheik nodded and mounted Pharrê and rode out of the forest. I started to walk to the Lost Woods to visit Falkor, maybe to take him to Castle Town. That's when I ran into Mido.

"Hey orphan," Mido sneered.

"Mido," I wasn't about to lead him to Falkor.

"Look at this Orphan," he whipped out a sword. It was an exact replica of the Master Sword. The original Master Sword, along with the Oracina of Time, the Zora, Deku Scrub, and Goron Mask, the Majora's Mask, the Deity Force Mask, the Minish Cap, the Great Fairy Sword, the ship he traveled on the Great Sea, and even Navi, who was a fairy and never died, were all lost with our Hero of Time. There was so many replica's of each, but none so far had the power of the first Legend's weapons.

"Wow, you have a sword that looks like everyone else's," I rolled my eyes. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go."

"Where to Orphan?" Mido put the sword out, blocking my way. "Don'tcha wanna fight."

I glared at him. The sword might of been a replica, but my short, weak Deku sword wouldn't stand a chance.

"Go home to daddy Mido. Maybe he'll buy you some balls," I glared again.

Mido dropped the sword and tackled me, but I had him down in seconds. He kneed me in the groin and I rolled off. Trixie jumped out of my shirt and head butted him hard in the gut. Then Mido's fairy, Rabby, started fighting with Trixie. It was a brawl until Mrs. Garrêdaught came.

"Boys. BOYS!" She yelled. "Mido go home. Raven just go!"

Mido stuck his tongue at me. I rolled my eyes yet again and started towards the Lost Woods.

--------------------

Fly to Castle Town? Falkor repeated.

"Yes, just follow me and Epic, my horse," I said.

Okay. Follow Orange horse?

"Yes," I said. I left the woods as soon as Falkor flew out of the clearing. I played Epic's song and soon she came galloping towards me.

"Easy girl," I said. I mounted her and waited until I saw Falkor. Once I did I rode towards Castle Town. I decided I would buy the girls some pastries and maybe some jewelry to help them feel better. Falkor landed on my shoulders.

"What should I buy them?" I asked.

Necklace, Falkor pointed his tail towards the jewelry stand. I walked over to the vendor. I did some searching I found the perfect two necklace. One necklace was perfect for Malon who loved the night and another necklace for Sarah who loved the color purple.

"How much?" I asked.

"Ten rubies. Each," he said. I paid the man twenty rubies, leaving me with 192 rubies left.

"What next?" Trixie asked.

"I was gonna buy Sarah some cakes and chocolate to help her feel better," I suggested.

"Yay! Let's go to the Bakery!" Trixie grinned. Falkor gave a wallop and grinned. I walked over to the bakery and told Falkor to stay outside. I walked in and smelled all the delicious pastries and candy.

"I'll take some Goron cakes, some Like Like gummies, and Deku chocolate," I said.

"Deku chocolate!?" Trixie gasped. I nodded. Deku chocolate was very expenisive, and delicious too.

"Ninety rubies please," the baker said. I paid her the money and left the bakery. Walking out I bumped into a girl. She was around my age and was playing with Falkor.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh sorry, is he yours?" she asked, putting her long blonde hair from her face.

"Yea. It's okay though. I'm Raven," I said. Falkor flew and landed on my shoulders.

"I'm Hilda," she said. "Mind if I stay with you? I'm trying to avoid someone."

"Uh sure," I shrugged.

"Come on!" She grabbed my hand and led me to the Bombchus' Game.