In A Heartbeat

Gerard couldn't be happier right now. My Chemical Romance is at the top of music world after the release of their latest album "Welcome To The Black Parade." Everything is going good in his life and he couldn't ask for anything more. What happens when four members of the band are involved in a really bad car accident? Will the band survive? And will the ten minutes or so he spent in the back of an ambulance with paramedic Avery turn into something more?

Avery's life isn't going to good right now. She recently caught her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend and now he won't leave her alone. To make matters worse, she works with him. Avery has been pretty down because of all this and she can't afford to lose focus on the job. It could mean the life or death of someone else when she's in the ambulance, or it could mean her life or death if she working with the fire department. Something has got to change in her life and little does she know, it's about to. And in more ways than one.

A/N-- just a bit more background information that I have no clue where to put, Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue/ Sixx A.M. is Avery's brother. He is currently touring on Cruefest. She callsTommy Lee her uncle and she has a band as just a side project with her friends called Sixx P.M.