Liar Liar Pants on Fire

013

Alex stood up, as I walked towards the kitchen door, he ran towards my destination giggling, He must of been in one of those sorts of moods, I let out a small sigh and followed him into the kitchen.

When i walked into the kitchen Alex jumped out from behind the door, trying to scare me, he didn't succeed. He stood in front of me, I stared deep into his ocean blue sparkling eyes for a moment.

He took my face in one of his hands, I held my breath for a moment, watching him, he turned my face slightly and began to speak.

"She hit you didn't she?" he said in a more serious tone

I nodded, his grip releasing my face, I let out a quite breath out. He frowned and walked over towards the kettle, he switched it on and sat on the kitchen bar-stool, I sat opposite him.

"Ed, you can't keep doing this, your just upsetting your self" he said

"Alex, stop" I shouted

his expression turned concerned he looked towards me with anxiety

"I have to tell you something Alex" I whispered

he stared deep into my eyes

"Alex, I'm gay" I said letting a tear escape my eyes

I was scared of his reaction, but his expression turned soft

"I'm bi" he whispered

I stared at him, not knowing weather it was the truth he was telling, but it seemed to be.

"how long you knew?" he asked me

"When I in love with a man" I replied in all seriousness

"Who?" Alex automatically asked

I shook my head, and let it bow to the floor.

"I'm not ready to tell anybody yet" I mumbled

I heard his chair scrape across the floor, the kettle boiled a few minutes ago, I thought he was going to make the drinks, but when I felt his warm body wrapped around me, I knew he was the one, the one to make me happy, I need him, I don't just love him, I'm in love with him.

Alex Davies... My savior
♠ ♠ ♠
(: block writers (n)
Comment ?