Welcome To The Black Parade

Frankie was a normal 20 year old living a normal 20 year old life. Her boyfriend loved her to death and her parents are well….dead. Her foster parents want nothing to do with her and could careless if she died. One day Frankie was rushed to the hospital, four hours later….dead. What caused her death? Will she be forgotten or will her memory carry on?
  1. Incurable Disease
    At the age of ten Frankie’s foster dad raped her in her sleep. Five years later, she finds out that she has an incurable disease. She is too afraid to tell her foster parents about it, and her foster dad told her on that night five years ago “If you
  2. Death Comes In A Black Parade
    Frankie is kicked out of her house. She moves in with Brendon and his family. Three days later she has to go to the hospital.
  3. Slowly Excepting Death
    Frankie's dead, but doesn't believe it. She wants to go home, but she can't. She then must make a choice.
  4. Mini Chapter: Visiting The Grave
    Brendon goes to Frankie's grave and cracks. He can't take it anymore but what about this promise that he made her?
  5. You Can't Go Back
    The leaders of the Black Parade get called out to settle a fight but what happenes when Frankie gets there too is absolutly amazing. Her only problem is what Gerard will do when he finds out her secret.
  6. I Don't Want To Leave
    Mikey and Gerard get into a fight over Frankie but she has a secret that no one knows. She must leave the black parade along with Mikey...but why?
  7. THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER