Your Hand in Mine

The More I Breathe, The More I Choke

My body twisted to the loud music being played on stage that me, my boyfriend-Nick, his brother-Chris, and Nicks bestfriend- Anthony had snuck away to. I was two hours away from home. It was a sunday night-exams in the morning, but I didn't care. I was fifteen, and it was so wrong, it felt right. I felt free, like I was invincible and nothing could crash down this euphoric feeling.

My back hit against the wet, asphalt of the alleyway right outside the building, scraping my back a bit. He clenched onto my hair as he roughly pressed his tainted lips to mine. I could faintly taste beer and ciggarettes. It tasted disgusting against my mouth. I tried to push him off of me, frantically. He laughed bitterly and scooted me up more, once again my back dragging against the asphalt, scraping it even more. My hair was soaking in a puddle of buds and who knows what. I couldn't process what was going on me, the street lights dim, the sky dark, the man hovering over me, and the rain pouring down on us, along with the burning sensation on my back.

He began to kiss down to my neck, and with all the force I could manage, I pounded into his chest. His legs wrapped around mine, so I could barely even move them, and he ignored me punching his chest- pressing his lips to mine, so my screams were only muffled. Tears came to my eyes as the realization sunk in. I was going to get raped. As his lips left mine, and he began to slide his hand under my shirt- I inhaled all the breath I could and let out a shrill scream that was even unfamiliar to me. I had never screamed like that before, and I was sure someone was able to hear it over the loud music or atleast a random passerbyer. Anger flared in his eyes, and he punched me in my mouth, my head flinging to one side in pain. I could feel the blood trickling down my busted lips. He clenched my jaw in his hand as hard as he could without breaking it and warned me not to scream or what else might happen. Tears began to fall even more now, and I'm sure my eyes were completely read.

He leaned down to me more, pressing his body as close as he could to mine. I hated it. His flesh burned holes into me, and I squirmed beneath him. I began to whimper as he squeeze onto my boob and with his free hand, began to undo his pants. My legs were freed by this, and I began to wiggle and kick him as hard and as much as I could. He growled in anger and hit my head against the asphalt, water splashing onto my face. My blood mixed with the water, and I began to feel dizzy. To be honest, it scared me more than anything in my life had before. I cried out in pain, now, and he continued pulling his pants to his knees then pulled my pants off. I faught as much as I could, but he only hit me more- punching my stomach, jerking me by my hair, and yelling profanities at me. My blood mixed with my tears and the rain continueing to fall over me. He moved my panties over to the side and thrust into me. Daddy will be so ashamed. I let out a scream, one to fight and one of pain. He laughed.

"Oh baby, I've wanted this for so long, and tonight, you just made it so much easier." He moaned into my ear. "Say you want me."

"I hate you." I spat.

He laughed, trusting into me harder and harder, pain filled my body. My vagina felt like it was on fire, and I couldn't hold in my cries and pleas for him to stop. It hurt. Badly.

The side door of the building where the rockshow was being held, flung open, and I let out a scream- catching the peoples attention, apparently.

"Stop!" I screamed, out, and now a herd of footsteps were heard coming towards us.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!" A man screamed in rage.

"Fuck." my monster growled and pulled out of me, fast, pulling up his pants and ran away but not before telling me this wasn't over. I pulled down my shirt, pulling my panties over my the right way, and curled into a ball. Everything hurt. I cried into my hands, as the rain let up some. Someone, comfortingly, put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, girl, are you o-" A man began, the same one that yelled at my rapist, "What am I saying? Of course you're not okay. Here...come with me."

I looked at him, in fright.

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm going to get you to the doctor, okay?" The man told me.

I couldn't really see his features or anything due to how dark it was, but I could hear the sencerity in his voice. I slowly nodded, hesitantly, and he held stand me up. I could barely walk, my legs becoming like noodles and giving out. He picked me up and carried me to a car.

"You drive." The same man told another person.

"Okay." The other man, answered, hurriedly getting in and speeding off.

My saviour held onto me, comfortingly.

"You're going to be okay. I promise." He whispered into my ear, soothingly, as we made our way to the hospital.

And somehow, I did believe him. Especially after having all those tests done, and I sat in the cold, hospital bed- his warming brown eyes came as such a comfort, just like his music had made me so happy earlier.

The doctor came back in through the door, "Ma'am, do you know who raped you?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Chris Renolds, sir, my boyfriends brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
So there is the first part. I hope you enjoyed it.
This part is set four years ago in 2004 when Gabe still was in Midtown.(The year he left atleast) I don't think the description suites the story after this part. Would anyone help me with it? I'd give you credit.
Please comment and subscribe!