Your Hand in Mine

Our Grip Was Broken

A knock protruded the silence that lingered in the air as I wrote in my notebook. Gabe had left only moments ago to go to the store, so I was confused as to who was knocking on the door. When I opened up the swinging piece of wood, my face was met with a pair of glaring eyes, leaving me shocked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a little attitude as I saw Kierra standing there, her arms crossed looking very displeased.

"That doesn't matter." She said with anger in her voice and a hint of disgust. "What does matter is that you stay away from my boyfriend."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

How can you tell me to stay away from my best friend, especially when I live with him.

"You heard me. I want you to keep your skanky ass away from my boyfriend! I know how you think your all that and maybe you are- so you better stay away from my boyfriend. I don't need any competition- not like you could be." She bitterly seeped off her tongue.

"He's my best friend, and yeah, I am competition. But I don't want him, and I can do whatever the hell I want." I said, calmly, flashing a smirk.

"Yeah? Well he won't be your best friend for much longer. I can promise you that. Now get out of my way- I want his jacket."

"No." I said, bluntly.

"Move bitch."

"This is my room. You're not going in here."

"I saw you wearing his jacket. Give it back. You're not his girlfriend. He'd never date you. You're just a worthless slut."

"Me a worthless slut? how about you! Atleast I'm actually pretty and have a personality!" I screamed, anger rising inside me.

"Eugh! Whatever. Just give me his jacket."

"No, you're not the boss of me. He has my pants and a few shirts- I have his fucking jacket. Stop being so insecure, baby." I hissed at her.

"Give. it. back." She said through clenched teeth.

My fist bawled up and released over and over again. I wanted so badly to hit her, but I couldn't. I knew Gabe would get pissed.

"Why are you even in the house when Gabe isn't even home?"

"He gave me a key."

"He gave you a fucking key?" I screamed.

Even more anger raised inside me. That is when I heard him come through the door.

"Gabriel! You're- you're friend attacked me!" She whined running down the stairs.

My mouth hanged open in shock, and I ran down the stairs.

"You liar! She came marching in telling me to give her your jacket and to stay away from you and everything. 'Calling me a bitch and worthless slut."

"I can't believe you!" She screamed in that fake voice of hers, clutching on to him.

He stared at me in disbelief.

"Gabe, you can't be-" but he didn't let me finish.

"Save it. You haven't liked her since I started dating her."

"Whatever, Gabe, I'm not lying!"

"Yes you are!" Kierra screamed.

"Gabe! You've known me for so long. How are you going to choose a girl over me?"

"Because I know how you have been with her!"

"Why did you even give her a key?"

"This is my house!"

"I live here too, you asshole!" I screamed.

My heart was feeling pained. I couldn't breathe. My body was tensing, and I felt like breaking down in tears. I bit the inside of my lip until the thick metallic taste filled my mouth.

"You don't have to." He spat, glaring at me, and now holding her around his waste.

"Wh-What?" I asked, my voice shakey.

"I said, you don't have to live here. You can always move." His voice boomed, eyes staring at me harshly.

My throat was too dry to say anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you expect that? [:
I hope not too much! Woo-hoo!
Anyways, I loved getting that out because it just draws more near to the goodies I am soooo tempted to write. heehee.

Comment, subscribe. <33