Your Hand in Mine

The Blare Of The Music Takes Your Memory Away

I've been drowning myself in writing and music- trying to replace any free time to let a thought slip up of Gabe. I've began to feel guilty because aren't I supposed to be thinking of Alex none stop. Losing Gabe is worse than losing Alex and that makes me feel the utter most of guilt. I cringed as I realized my thoughts had left my art and the music blasting in my ear and was once again thinking of Gabe. Over the music and the scratch of my pencil, I could hear my phone going off.

"Hello?" I answered, nonchalantly.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Alex asked in a worried voice.

Oh great! Just what I need, someone else to feel sorry for me. I didn't need to worry him or put him uneasy, especially him being on tour. He doesn't need to be thinking of me! He should be keeping his head on his music, fans and band members- not worry about if his girlfriend is okay or not. I sighed to myself.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just trying to adjust to a new place. You- you caught me sleeping." I lied through my teeth.

"Adjusting to a new place?" He asked as if he didn't hear me correctly.

"Yeah. I left Gabe's place."

"W-why?" He asked, confused and utterly shocked.

I guess anyone would be if you didn't know the whole story and even then, I still think it'd be shocking. Everyone knew us as 'Gabe and Gracie'. It was like peanut butter and Jelly, orange juice and vodka, the camera and lenz, a pillow to its slip, a door to the frame. Do you see my point? We were always thought of as the best friends- the two people who were inseperable.

"Oh no reason. Just time for a change, right?" I faked a happier voice.

"Ye-yeah, I guess. " He answered, completely dumbfounded.

I began to giggle, a real giggle.

"Aww that's what I've been wanting to hear. Hey, guess what?"

"What?" I asked, a little bit happier.

"Go to the front door." He told me.

I was confused but did as he told- getting off the bed and made my way to the living room. I slowly opened the door and dropped the phone, shocked.

"Hey baby." Alex said, standing right infront of me.

"How did you-"

"I went to Gabe's place. He told me." Alex said with a concerned face.

I was found out.

"Oh."

He just smiled and wrapped me in a hug. Boy did I need a hug! But I ended up crying in his chest.

"You guys shouldn't let a girl get between you. It's rediculous. You're best friends." he paused, a side look on his face, " Are you sure that you're up for being in a relationship right now?"

I looked at him, shocked.

"O-o-of course." I answered.

He sighed, "How about we go on a break? And you call me when you get your head back on your shoulders, kay?"

"Umm." I began, but he cut me off with a tender kiss.

Pulling away, he gave me a small smile and walked away. Tears flooded my eyes as he left.
In a matter of days, I have managed to lose my best friend and my boyfriend. Wasn't I a lucky one! I kicked at the rocks in the driveway.

"It was for the best." I heard Vicky say behind me, "He loves you, but he was just trying to protect you. Do you really feel like going on dates, worrying about the distance, about bothering him with your problems why he is on tour?"

"N-no." I sighed.

I knew her and Alex were right, but I hated it. I still wanted Alex, but I guess it was an ease not to have to worry about him. And him not having to worry about me. She pulled me in to her arms, and I began to cry, silently.

"Shh. It's okay. Shh." She comforted me, rubbing my back and squeezing me.

It'll all be okay. I'll show that Gabe Saporta that I don't need him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So no one commented really the other. So I'm not updating anymore.
I was just going to see if this got any comments. I think this part is kind of suckish, but yeah.
I needed to get Alex out of the way to continue. Atleast, for a little bit that is. [:
Fucking COMMENT!!

And is Mibba being horrible to everyone or just me? It's also saying I have no subscriptions. /=