Your Hand in Mine

At The Bottom Of A Bottle

Alex continued to call, and he'd remind me that he still loved me. Eventually, though, he stopped. My attitude has brightened,though, and I'm able to interact now. I miss Gabe like hell, but now I'm just trying to be happy again. So Vicky and I have been hanging out and going over to Rylands and Nates. Infact, I was now getting ready for a party. I wasn't sure if I was completely up for it, but I was going to go nomatter what. The only thing I fear is seeing Gabe. A thousand thoughts filled my mind as we pulled up in Rylands driveway. I stepped out of the car and slowly walked to the door. Just to my luck, Gabe opened the door. He stared at me for a few minutes before Vicky asked him to move.
Walking in, Ryland ran over to me, and instantly I got lost in the chaos.

Gabe's P.O.V.
I watched as Gracie jumped on Williams back, and they played around- him spinning her until they ended up collapsing on the floor, laughing. She use to play with me like that. We use to laugh like that. She'd give me that look, her eyes twinkling with happiness. Yeah, I use to be the cause of her happiness, and now I wish I was her pain. Man, that came out wrong. What I meant was now I'm not the cause of her happiness- and she should be pained because we aren't friends. I mean I don't want her sad, but there is a part of me that wishes she was. Just so I know she misses me....like I miss her. She was pulled away by Vicky, and William walked over to me and a few others.

"Hey." William said, still kind of laughing.

I grunted.

"Man, do you agree or does Gracie look extra hot tonight?" Adam groaned.

I looked at him weirdly and caught William nodding his head in agreement- a cheesy smile on his face.

"What?" Adam asked in defence, "Who can really deny they wouldn't bang her or just think she's super hot?"

"Dude. She's my best friend! She's Gracie. Thinking of her in that way is out of the question. Of course I think she is beautiful, but as far as that goes- no. I can't.. I mean..."

"She's not just Gracie, our best friend- She's Gracie a sexy, smart, funny, listens-to-cool-music, woman." William noted.

"Yeah, I agree. Gracie has to be one of the hottest girls I've seen." Michael peeped up, sipping on a drink, nervously.

It was a shock hearing all of this from all my friends. I've never thought of Gracie in an intimate way. I haven't been able to bring myself to it- or maybe I have, but I've shunned such thoughts. Of course she is beautiful...hot...but It's Gracie. Come on...It's Gracie....
Looking at her, a smile on her face as she laughed- I felt a knot in my stomach.

But Gracie is still a girl.

"Have you guys made up yet?" Adam asked, looking at me intently.

It felt like someone repeatedly kicked me in the stomach and pain struck through my heart. I've never felt such hurt before, and I guess you could see I was hurting because he quickly apologized. I sighed. I had almost forgotten that we weren't best friends anymore, that I had chosen a girl that ended up cheating on me and being a nasty whore, over her, that she wasn't coming home with me tonight. Never again can I hold her or talk to her or anything. She was out of the picture. Walking over to the bar, I drowned the beer in my hand and ordered another...and another...and another- All in hopes of erasing her memory out of my mind.

It didn't work.
♠ ♠ ♠
The other people mentioned in this is from The Academy Is..., okay?
I don't even know why I updated. No one has really commented or anything.
So I officially am putting this on hiatus.

Comments make me happy, and it only takes a minute.