Your Hand in Mine

Come On Baby, Just A Little Bit Longer, now

I felt a body next to mine as I woke up. As my eyes fluttered open to lock eyes with hazel brown eyes. I felt nothing other than when the guilt flooded my stomach and chest.

"Good morning." He barely said above a whisper, staring at me with his innocent face that last night was filled with lust- and showing me that he wasn't as innocent as he came off.

But I guess I did the same to him.

"Good morning, William. "

"Do you recall last night?"

I know what you were thinking- Gabe and I was drunk and fucked. No. He actually yelled at me for drinking, for leaving, and left. He was drunk. He didn't mean the actual emotion in his voice or that he was talking to me finally...or that he was yelling. No, he seems to like to do that to me. And me? I couldn't control the overwhelming feelings that broke through my drunken haze. William comforted me, and somewheres between the laughs and beers- we lost control of ourselves. Simple as that.

"Yeah."

He smiled, "Sorry."

"It's fine."

I think we both new that last night went as far as being last night. We were drunk. If it weren't for the simple fact that is was William, I'd feel like a whore right now. But I've known him for three years, and he's a great guy. But he's not...no I shouldn't be thinking that.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked as he stretched and stood up.

I nodded. He peered down at me and jumped on me, tickling me. I squealed. laughter filled the room as I tried to get him to stop. He finally did and pulled me up along with him, dragging me to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Err..I don't know."

"How about breakfast gravy?"

"Mmm..sure!"

He nodded and got out milk, flour, and whatever he needed. As I sat, boredly watching him, a knock came from the door. His face froze in fright. I knew he was nervous since I was over, and he seemed to know who it was by the fright. It seemed to real and knowingly.

"Uhh...I'll get that." he said. "Stir this."

I watched as he walked out of the kitchen and walked over to the gravy sizzling in the pan. I began to slowly rotate the spoon when a familiar voice broke my daze.

"Why do you look live you've just seen a ghost?"

Gabe.

"Uhh...Well.."

Right at that, the gravy began to pop at me. I couldn't help but let out a scream
.
"Wha- Is Gracie here?" Gabe asked.

I gulped. He'd kill us if he knew that I was here, especially when I'm standing in the kitchen with my panties on and a shirt of Williams.

"Umm..Man, I'm just- ha-having breakfast." William stuttered.

Gabe apparently didn't buy it and walked in. Our eyes connected, and I stood there with a shocked expression- my mouth agap. His face distorted in anger.

"What the fuck, William?!" Gabe screamed.

He looks good when he's angry.

"Dude. She was drunk, so I let her stay at my place. Vicky was staying with some dude she met, ya know?"

"Then explain why she is in her fucking underwear!"

"She sleeps like that?" William asked in an unsure voice.

He was nervous.

"Did you fuck her?!" Gabe's anger seemed to rise.

"N-no!" William screamed.

"You're a damn liar!"

"Why does it even matter to you?!" William screamed, finding his confidence out of the shock and fear of hurting his friend.

"You know why! She's my best fucking friend too! How could you fucking whore around with Gracie?!" Gabe screamed, pushing William up against the wall and getting in his face.

"She's a good fuck." William said in amusement just to get to him.

Gabe's fist collided with Williams mouth.

"STOP IT!" I screamed, as William began to hit him back.

Thankfully they did and now were back in the position of being up in each others face, yelling.

"You're a fucking bastard! I can fuck who I want!"

"Not my best friend, you motherfucker! You're not going to fuck her and screw her over like others girls! You know I...." Gabe trailed off.

"I'm not your fucking best friend!" I screamed.

He looked at me now, and his angry face turned in to more of a hurt/blank face. I could feel my heart fall to my stomach.

"Yeah and apparently neither is he." He said before exiting the room and slamming the front door.

William flinched, and that is when I felt the tears marking my cheeks.

"Oh Gracie." William whispered, pulling me in to his arms.

My knees gave out, and I fell to the ground.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, William. I'm sorry." My voice squeaked.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"It's my fault you guys are fighting. Why did you even say you had sex with me?"

"Just to get to him. If we did, it is none of his business."

I guess you're confused. Last night, William and I wanted to have sex, but we didn't. However, we did follow through with doing things. We weren't innocent last night. I think you can imagine what we did, but we didn't have sex. We only had foreplay. I gave him head, and he fingered me. Not too much of a big deal, I guess. I know if I had sex with him that I would regret because of one night. We all know what that night is. The night I was raped. Since then, the only person I could really give my heart to was Gabe, and I couldn't ever just..give myself up after that. Atleast, not fully.

He ran his hands threw my hair as he held me. I looked in to his beautiful eyes and trailed down to his bleeding lip.

"Come here." I told him, taking his hand and standing up.

I walked to the bathroom to get a wet wash cloth, and he sat down on the sink counter. I lightly dabbed at the cut on his lip. When it was clear, I looked back in to his eyes to see him looking at me intently with a kind of cocky yet innocent look. I know, I suck at describing Mr.Becketts wonderful looks, but hey! Lets just say I'm at a loss of words. He grinned.

"What?"

"You're cute when you act all motherly."

I laughed lightly.

"Put some ice on that lip of yours before it swells."

"Oh it doesn't matter." He said with another cheesy grin.

"Why?"

"I'd rather have something else on my lips."

"What?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"Your lips." He said before crashing his lips with mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
mwahahahahaha. OKay so only one girl guessed it. It's true. It wasn't Gabe, but think about Gabe sex. Mmm! One day you might get it. (I hope I do.hehehe)

Okay, so comment away so we can get to that Gabe sex because you all know the more I get wonderful comments- the more I want to update. =D
Seriously, readers in the shadows- come into the liiight!