Your Hand in Mine

Day Old Hate

I was shaking. Crying and shaking. I knew that we weren't together, but I couldn't handle it. Now it definately made me feel like a whore because he did me like a whore. He beings William. His shocked face stayed in my head. The laughter that I heard continued to ring in my ears. My heart was pumping, and I knew I couldn't take much more. I had to get away from all of this.


I opened up the door to hear giggles from Willaims room. I knew what was happening but that didn't stop me from proving it to myself. So I walked to the door, but it was already opened. William lay there on top of a girl, kissing on her and playing off that charm of his. My stomach knotted and my heart pained. When the girl stopped giggling and looked at me with a 'I've been caught' face, William took the hint to look to. When he saw me, he instantly jumped up.

"Laura, you've got to go." He said, pulling her off the bed.

I began to turn to leave feeling the walls in my head closing in on me. My space was being filled with this damn pain. I had no one, and Gabe was right- he was just whoring around with me. I was just a whore. I play toy.

"WAIT! You've got to listen to me! Please! Stop!" William screamed, chasing after me and catching me in time- me standing on the second step.

I couldn't look at him. I knew if I did I'd break down crying. I didn't think I'd regret this.

"She's just a whore, okay? Even she knows that! We've been friends with benefits. She's the thing that make me feel wanted. I've-"

"Save it! I don't care if you don't feel loved or wanted or whatever the hell your issue is. I just came to- fuck it. Gabe was right. Gabe was fucking right. I was just one of your whores. I mean, yeah we made a mistake under influence but my god Will! I didn't have to be a whore. You didn't have to treat me like I was just a piece of meat or a trash...You were first person I did that with since..."

"Since when Gracie?"

"How I met Gabe!"

"What is that? Gabe is secretive Gracie!"

"I met Gabe..when he was in Midtown."

"I know that."

"I snuck out to see one of his shows, and I was raped, okay William? I was fucking raped! Four years ago, and I haven't did things with people. I didn't regret it at first becasue 'oh William is a good guy.' but I was horribly mistaken."

A tear came to his eyes, "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't mean to make you feel that way either. You weren't. I've wanted to be with you as long as I can remember, but you were always off limits."

"How?"

"You were Gabes property pretty much. Everyone knew it. Every fucking one knows how you love Gabe! How Gabe loves you! After a while..it seemed more than just brotherly or sisterly or just friends- you made yourselves in to a couple and no one was able to come in. We couldn't even be better friends. I fucked up. We weren't doing anything as you saw! She came over. Her boyfriend left her. She's pregnant. I was cheering her up. It's my obligation."

"Apparently it's your obligation to be a man whore! An asshole! And a waist of my fucking time! Goodbye William- forever."

"No!" He screamed, pulling me to him and wrapping his arms securely around me.

"Get the fuck away!" I screamed and with all my force, pushed him off.

I left him there with tears in his eyes and what seemed like a hole in his heart, but I have no sympathy. He used me.


Now, I was wandering around aimlessly. I didn't know where to turn, who to go to, or what to do. I felt like beating someones ass, crying, and running away all at the same time. I felt like..I felt like I needed Gabe, but he was out of the picture. My phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

Alex Gaskarth.

I smiled to myself and opened up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Turn around."

I did as demanded and came face to face with Alex. I didn't know what to do. Last time I saw him he broke up with me and left. He broke out in to a smile, tears beginning to fill his eyes.

"I've missed you." He croaked.

I ran in to his arms and began sobbing.

"I can't take this anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was good enough to change my mind, which really was set on giving up on this story for you guys and now you don't comment again. I give up. Grr. ]= Who actually likes this story? Is it good enough to continue? Will you actually comment? Do you want Gabe sex? (hehe..humor) This story is so close to it's climax it isn't funny. (Hehehe..climax...Get it? climax..I was taking about Gabe sex..)

My last time telling you folks this- Comment!