Your Hand in Mine

Constant Knot

"I'm going to fucking kill him! I have to! Gracie..Oh my god! EUGH!" Alex screamed angerily.

I told him 30 minutes ago everything that was wrong. He told me he wish we were together, how he was sorry, and that he couldn't stop thinking of me. And now he was wanting to kill William. I was shook from my thoughts by him hitting the wall- causing a big hole in it.

"Alex!" I screamed.

He looked to me.

"Stop! Just calm down, okay? It's over."

"It's not over! It's not over until I fucking kill that bitch!" He screamed.

My phone began to vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the caller ID.

'Vicky'


"Hello

"You need to get your ass to my house."

"Why?"

"Because...William and Gabe over here. Just get over here, now!" She screamed, hanging up the phone, rudely.

I grunted and put it back in my phone.

"I've got to go."

"Why?" Alex asked, seeming that all the anger had washed away.

"Something is going down at Vicky's. She told me that Gabe and Wi-"

"I'm coming with you." He growled.

There was that anger again. He grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me to the car. We got to Vickys in a matter of minutes. I opened up the door, scared of what might happen. When I walked in Gabe and William sat on the couch staring down at their hands. They didn't even look up.

"Why was I called here?" I asked, stepping over and looking at no one in particular.

Both of the boys looked up then I noticed their busted lips and red marks all over their faces- hit marks turning into bruises. Alex was digging his nails into his flesh sending daggers at William.

"What is he doing here?" William asked.

"Do you have a problem with my presence?" Alex spat, bitterly.

"As a matter of fact, I do." William said standing up.

Gabe looked at me like 'what the fuck?'. I just rolled my eyes and looked away. William and Alex inched closer, yelling in each others faces.

"You're a piece of trash!" Alex screamed with all he had in his voice, the veins in his neck popping out.

"You're just jealous I got in her pants!" William screamed back.

There was that pain mixed with anger. Alex's hand connected with his face, and William fell to the ground. I gulped. Alex continued to pound on him until Gabe broke them apart. William stood up, spitting blood.

"Tell your bitch not to touch my friend." Gabe yelled, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Fine. Alex don't touch him." I said.

Alex was now the one to give me the 'wtf?' look. I walked up to William and hit him as hard as I could in the balls. When he began to fall in agony, I hit him as hard as I could in the face until he completely fell to the ground. When he was laying there in pain, I stood over him with a glare on my face.

"We didn't fuck. You'd never fuck have a chance with me."

I kicked him in the side and walked away. Alex had a smirk on his face and Gabe looked shocked.

"And Gabe- Fuck you."

"I bet you would." He muttered causing me to turn around.

"I'd never even touch you."

"You touched William." He grinned.

I hit him hard across the face.

"Yeah! Intoxicated! and I didn't even fuck him then! What does that tell you!"

Alex stepped up with a grin on his face, "But she seems to like my dick alot."

I giggled, loving his lies that made Gabe's face distort in anger. He grabbed Alex by the collar and shoved him against the wall.

"You touched Gracie?" Gabe growled.

"I have alot, and let me tell you- it's good. Especially when she screams my name."

And that is all that it took for Gabe to begin punching Alex.

"GABE! STOP IT!" I screamed, trying to push him away.

Alex grabbed my hand, and I peered towards the kitchen where Vicky stood.

"Thanks, Vicky." I shot bitterly before slamming the front door shut.

When will the drama finally stop?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohh I'm so excited for the upcoming chapters.
So I've decided you have to give me six comments per update. I will not update until you give me all six. =P

So get to working on it and don't leave it up to others. Now, if you give me more than that- you'll get treats! More updates, more Gabe, yadayada.