Your Hand in Mine

You're A Riot

I giggled as we headed to the car.

"Gabe! That was so much fun!!"

He smiled in achievement.

"I'm glad you thought so, but it is freezing!" He screamed, rushing in to the car after opening my door.

It was very cold being the beginning of winter and having all the air hit you. Especially for Gabe since he was barely even dressed.

"Hey, lets stop and get a movie before we have to go home." He suggested.

I nodded. A few minutes later we were outside a movie rental store and got out. Gabe held the door open for me like a gentlemen, and I smiled, cheesily. He let out a low chuckle and shook his head, smiling as well.

Twenty minutes past and Gabe still couldn't find a movie he wanted to see, nomatter what I suggested. Let me tell you, twenty minutes in a movie rental store with Gabe pacing back and forth, sighing and staring at the movies intently was boring. Cute. But boring. So I decided that I would have a little fun.

"Oh Gabey! Are you sure we can't just get a porno!?" I asked, making sure that it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

A woman with a toddler connected at her hip glared spitefully. Gabe's cheeks flushed red. He looked completely emberassed.

"Okay, you're pick." He said fast and tried to hide away from some of the people shocked faces.

Who knew it was such a shocker for a girl to talk about porn.

"Oh come on, Gabey baby! Just one porno! Please? You know seeing little Japenese school girls getting taught lessons they shouldn't be learning in school would be much more fun than watching something like-" I began, picking up a random movie and looking at it, "Space Eaters. An intelluctual minds discovery of what there is to life." I read the box.

He blushed more and began giggling, something he always did when he was excited or emberassed.

"Oh Gabey baby! Don't be emberassed! Everyone loves porn! It's okay if that is the only way you can get off! I mean being on the road all the time it's either porn or catching STD's from sluts." I stared, matter-of-factly.

"Oh god." He whispered, trying to cover his face from all the glares, shocked looks, and frisky males watching us.

I giggled in amusement and began to tug at his hand, but he didn't budge. Instead, he ripped his arm away from me and began grabbing random movies from different sections. He walked back over to me and clutched my arm, kind of hard, and rushed to the counter, scooting the movies to the woman behind the counter who looked disapprovingly at me and shook her head.

"Name?" She asked in a hoarse voice, still giving me one hell of a spiteful look.

"Gabe Saporta."

"28.60" She repeated in that same voice that lacked in any emotion.

Gabe handed her a thirty.

"Keep the change." He said, grabbing the white, plastic, bag filled with movies and walked quickly to the car, pulling me along.

As we drove away from the place, I couldn't help but to burst in to laughter.

"You- You're so...." Gabe began, looking flabbergasted.

"What?" I asked, a smirk still playing on my lips.

"You're so- so..."

"Me?"

"Yeah." He breathed, "And I like you so much."

His seriousness ended with an erupt laughter immensing from his throat.

"I can't believe you did that! The look on their faces were priceless!" He laughed, clutching on to his stomach with one hand.

"Gabe! Pay attention to the road." I laughed.

Yep...Same old Gabe and there for a minute I thought he could be serious.

I wish I did know what was going on inside that head of his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it was kind of...cute.
Atleast, I think it was waaaay better than the other one.
YO! I got 10 stars, I think. How fucking awesome! I miss my old commenters too people. I love the new commenters but just because new people comment doesn't mean I don't want to hear from you guys still and the unknown people- tell me what you think! Even if you hated it.

Eight Comments, Guys.