Your Hand in Mine

This Is A Night We'll Never Forget

"Okay, I am going to go change and make us some food- and then we can watch those movies." Gabe instructed before rushing up the stairs.

I lagged behind to get changed in to some pajamas. After changing, I once again went downstairs and cuddled up on the couch, watching some T.V.

"What'cha watchin'?" Gabe asked from behind me.

"I dunno." I said, yawning.

"Well, glad you aren't doing anything beccaauussee." He said, pulling on my hand and hitting another remote to turn on the music. "I want you to join me in this dance."

A smile appeared on my face. He kissed my hand. His lips soft and warm. It sent shivers down my spin. Our bodies twisted in an elegant fixation, working together perfectly- like magnets dying to be together.

"You're such a good dancer." He whispered to me as the song ended.

"You're obviously great, yourself."

"I have to get back to the food." He said once more, this time a different tone in his voice.

An empty feeling took over me, and I nodded, saddened that we had to stop dancing. He walked back in to the kitchen, as I went back to watching boring T.V. About an hour later dinner was finished, and he was dragging me in to the kitchen.

"You have to get yourself some of my delicious food." He said, kissing his fingertips.

I giggled and looked at the yummy dinner that was prepared- some tortilas, Enchiladas, and rice with cheese and for me- some shrimp to put on it, along with another vegetarian, mexican dish. He was conciderate even if he was vegetarian. Even though that was the only thing I couldn't pass up, he never insisted I give up shrimp. I rarely ever had it anyways. So I guess I was semi-vegetarian.

"Gabe it looks delicious."

He smiled a thank you and started putting some on two plates, then handed me one and ran in to the living room. He plopped down in the floor and sat his food on the coffee table as I did the same, and we put in a DVD.

"What to watch?!" He asked, excitedly.

"Since halloween is soon- lets go with...Night Of The Living Dead!" I screamed.

He nodded and quickly put the dvd in. We watched it until we were done eating. I swear I could have barfed in some parts of the movie. I had made my way on the couch. Gabe was positioned in the floor, up against the couch, his head laying in my lap. I let my fingers run through his hair. He had his eyes closed in pleasure. He suddenly stood up and took his shirt off.

"Gabe! Put some clothes on!" I screamed as he stood in only his boxers.

I was secretly trying to contain my lust.

"You know my boxers are spiffy!"

"Psshh. Yeah."

"You're just jealous that my body is better than yours."

"Oh yeah, I am so jealous."

"Actually- you're body is rockin'."

"Damn right it rocks!"

"Stop being concieted." He grinned, and tugged me off the couch.

I tried to steady myself but fell anyways, crashing in to his lap. So here we were, me sitting in his lap, practically straddling him, my back pressed against the couch and him sitting with his back against the coffee table, one hand supporting him, and one hand on my thigh. I looked at his hand as it traveled up my body, his eyes following it. I shivered from his touch.

"Ga-Gabe." I stuttered as his finger tips gently ran across my lips.

I began to kiss his fingers, as they stayed put on my lips. Our eyes stayed connected. My breath was ragged. My heart was pounding, and I felt woozy.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear, his arm breath causing shivers to run down every inch of my body and causing more butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

To my suprise, my fingertips began to rub his chest a little. His hands hadn't stopped their innocent adventure on my thigh either, as he continued to rub it- a light squeeze every now and then. My lips tingled, wanting him to kiss me. I choked on my air, as his head came closer to mine. His hand moved up my sides again, to my jaw bone and cheek, and his long fingers traced them, as his other hand rested nicely began my neck, causing shivers to erupt all over.

I took a steady breath and let my hands run in his hair once more. I thought I would surely pass out as his fingers ran over my lips once more, and with one sharp movement- his lips crashed gently on to mine. My heart that was just minutes ago racing had now stopped. My stomach fluttered uncontrollably with butterflies like I had never felt before, and my lips were tingling under his touch. His soft, delicate lips were moist pressing against mine. He ended the kiss and looked at me once more. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had to be dreaming. He began to lean in one more, then stopped and hesitated. Our lips were inches apart, but he could still look in my eyes. The more he looked in my eyes, the more the butterflies filled my stomach, the more my heart raced, and the more I want to kiss him.

This isn't happening.

But one more, he pressed his lips to mine in a warm, soft, delicate kiss. We stayed like this for a moment that seemed to feel like a life time. He parted his lips briefly before closing them, enveloping my lip between his, deepening the intoxicating kiss. I reacted with him, opening and closing my mouth, eithers lip being enveloped.

This shouldn't be happening.

His tongue flicked my upper lip as we kissed, and I parted my mouth wider. His tongue slid in to my mouth. I tried not to moan from the pleasure I got from this.

I shouldn't be enjoying this.

Our tongues intertwined. We frenched each other passionately but our passion turned to hunger.

This needs to stop. He's your best friend.

He began to suck on my upper lip, mine on his lower lip, and massaged it a little with his tongue.

Stop, already! This needs to stop. He's your best friend.

But I had no self control. I couldn't stop. I wanted him more and more each second.

He's your best friend! You're fucking everything up!

I pulled away abruptly, leaving him in mid kiss.

"Oh god." I sighed, shaking my head.

Gabe looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Oh god." He mocked me, "I'm so sorry!"

"We shouldn't be doing this. I've- I've got to go." I said, fast, before rushing up the stairs and in to my room.

"What have I done." I groaned, sliding down my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
What you've all been waiting for! =D
So I lost a subscriber. I guess because I made you guys wait, but I'm being serious about this whole commenting thing. So you can all unsubscribe if you want. [=

Anyways, here it is. What've you all been waiting for.
I have a feeling in the next 10 chapters or so, it'll be over. =P

Comment.